PDA

View Full Version : How sick and mean can a person be?

hey_moe
August 16th, 2012, 02:16
I would love to catch this person before the police did :angryfir: >> http://www.wavy.com/dpps/news/us_news/midwest/3-dogs-tied-to-ohio-railroad-tracks-train-kills-2-nd12-jos_4317825

Sascha66
August 16th, 2012, 02:32
The romans had some gruesome public punishments - such as being eaten by wild animals! Or having an elephant squash people' head on a block!

billythe
August 16th, 2012, 05:55
personally i prefer four horses attaccked to his legs and arms and running in four different directions. hope they catch him. Unfortunately in the latest thirty years violence grows and grows...seems there is no more limit. Personally i hate also a group of japanese killing dolphins...12.000 each yearhttp://www.opsociety.org/issues/dolphin-slaughter-in-taiji

aircav1970
August 16th, 2012, 06:01
The romans had some gruesome public punishments - such as being eaten by wild animals! Or having an elephant squash people' head on a block!

Too good for this piece of garbage,not enough suffering,there is a special place in Hell for this kind of warped A-Hole.
:angryfir:

SSI01
August 16th, 2012, 06:37
Right now in Heaven there are two souls who longed for the company and love of a dog in this life, but for one reason or another never were able to have it, who now have that companionship forever.

Gdavis101
August 16th, 2012, 11:31
It makes me sick to read stuff like this! Its mind boggling that anyone could be so cruel and I really think the punishment ought to meet the crime.. What is happening to our society? There is just more and more of this and other types of violent crimes that are becoming "normal".. Makes ya sick!

stansdds
August 17th, 2012, 03:52
This is the work of a sick, twisted, and perverted mind. There is no reason to treat animals with such cruelty. I hope they do catch this piece of human waste before he moves on to doing similar things to humans. There is a strong link between cruelty to animals and violence against humans.

oldwheat
August 17th, 2012, 09:58
The really sad part is that even if they do catch this bastard, he will most likely just get a fine (maybe) & probation.

TARPSBird
August 17th, 2012, 11:26
I like that they named the survivor dog "Chessie", that was the name of the Chesapeake & Ohio RR's trademark cat from many years ago.
If/when they find the perpetrator(s), the train engineer needs to sue their a** off in civil court for damages due to emotional trauma. It's bad enough for the engineer to cope with post-trauma stress and guilt when it's a fatal accident at a grade crossing and he/she can't stop the train in time, but to be forced to play executioner for innocent animals intentionally placed on the tracks is about as twisted as you can get. In my parallel universe the sicko who did this would in turn be tied to a RR track for their just punishment. If you're cruel to animals, it's not a far stretch to inflict such cruelty on humans.

brad kaste
August 17th, 2012, 13:19
The really sad part is that even if they do catch this bastard, he will most likely just get a fine (maybe) & probation.

I'm afraid so. BUT,....if proper retribution could be placed upon this miscreant (as I see it),.....he would be staked down, and have his scrotum sack snugly tied using stout rope,....and then have two hungry, husky dogs harnessed to pull opposite each other towards a big steak dinner.....

TARPSBird
August 17th, 2012, 14:45
brad,
The dreaded scrotum pull - another just punishment for animal cruelty. Good suggestion.
You can always find work as a trial judge in my parallel universe (see my comment above). :salute:

n4gix
August 18th, 2012, 06:34
This was an instance of deliberate cruelty...

The story of "Missy" though, while not one of direct cruelty, is an instance of neglectful cruelty. I cannot for the life of me fathom why Mr. Ortolani didn't even attempt to organize a rescue himself if he indeed "loved his 'Missy' so much!"

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/injured-dog-rescued-from-mountain-owner-who-left-it-there-wants-it-back/

Naismith
August 18th, 2012, 12:19
We're so damned evolved us humans aren't we? Animals would never and could never be so cruel.