PDA

View Full Version : Bellanca Super Vikings Sale This Weekend

Lionheart
September 26th, 2008, 18:16
Hey guys,

Just to let you know, the Bellanca Super Vikings are on sale this weekend for 50% off at PCAviator.com.

This has both the turbo version and regular asperation version airfile sets, FSX 'pure' and FS2004 versions (2 in 1), features 4 panels, 2 Avionics stacks, a crazy amount of paint schemes, optional female pilot, tons of 'clickie bits' in the VC's, and........... they are fun to fly. :d

At $12.50, you are stealing it 'nicely'.

:ernae:

Bill

Baron von Blutwurst
September 26th, 2008, 21:11
You can't beat that price Bill..I have had this package for some time and can say with certainty that it is "AWESOME!!!". Everything about this plane is fun.:ernae:

Cheers
Randy

EMatheson
September 26th, 2008, 21:51
Just like to add my endorsement - a beautiful package - very well designed in all respects... (this includes mdl, panel, sounds, textures, FD, gauges, etc... it is all there!)

Sunny9850
September 26th, 2008, 22:38
Ok...that does it...I'll have to get them now. The other Bellanca's are demanding they be added to my hangar.

Thanks for those great airplanes Bill and the Junkers I also have the pleasure to own.

Cees Donker
September 27th, 2008, 10:34
Just bought it and I love it! Thanks for the HU Bill!

:wavey:

Cees

LouP
September 27th, 2008, 15:51
Just went to look but couldn't find it. :banghead:

LouP :isadizzy:

Sunny9850
September 27th, 2008, 16:05
Had the same problem initially Lou....

try this link... http://www.pcaviator.com/dlstore/product.php?productid=428&cat=0&page=1&featured

If that does not work do a google search for PCaviator Super Viking and you should get there :D

On the same subject...are the paintkits still available somewhere Bill ?? Both links on your site are 404...file not found.
I'd love to get the white and maroon striped one if possible because that is basically what a friend of mine want's to do on his real Viking..with a few added touches which I was going to prepare for selection in FS.

Lionheart
September 27th, 2008, 17:56
Are the paintkits still available somewhere Bill ?? Both links on your site are 404...file not found.
I'd love to get the white and maroon striped one if possible because that is basically what a friend of mine want's to do on his real Viking..with a few added touches which I was going to prepare for selection in FS.

Let me get those online. I have had a serious Server problem and have just moved the entire shop over to a new Server/provider and must have passed right over the repaint kits.

I'll let you know when they are back online.

Bill
LHC

EDIT: Its online now. :d

LouP
September 27th, 2008, 22:16
Thanks Sunny, all set now. Can't wait to try her out tomorow, need to go to bed now :isadizzy:.

LouP :jump:

Sunny9850
September 28th, 2008, 13:46
Wow...Bill that was fast. I had figured I'd check back some time next week and find them possibly....much appreciated.

And the Vikings are superb...worth every penny at the full price...but simply a must have at the sale price if one ever flies anything GA.

Cirrus N210MS
September 29th, 2008, 07:55
M5jPNhUyx7I

Lionheart
September 29th, 2008, 10:42
Hey Cirrus,

Cool footage!

Well, in the virtual world, there are now 'more' Viking owners from last weekends sale. I hope everyone enjoys them and remember to check the oil level before each flight. Use soft, soapy water on that plexi, and occasionally use 'Hide Food' lotion on the leather seats to keep them from aging and cracking.

Pilots manual is in the Lionheart Creations Documentation folder inside your sim folder that you installed to.

:ernae:

<-- off to check YouTube for more Viking footage...... :d

Bill