PDA

View Full Version : Mooney for P3D; sad to announce...

Lionheart
August 13th, 2012, 10:08
Hey all,

For those that were waiting for the soon to be released Mooney in Prepar3D, it has been canceled until the next release. Last min testing at Virginia found some key errors in material calls (my fault) and a gauge code error. Unfortunately I couldnt get them all repaired in time for the deadline.

My fault. (kicks the dirt).

Perhaps in a few months, maybe Jan. or March.

Sorry...

Shane Strong CYHZ
August 13th, 2012, 10:19
that must mean they are soon releasing a update

kjb
August 13th, 2012, 20:49
YOU IDJIT!!! :costum:

It looks like it will be well worth the wait. The model and lighting look beautiful in the screen shots.

Lionheart
August 13th, 2012, 22:19
Thanks KJB.

Yes Shane.

Shane Strong CYHZ
August 14th, 2012, 01:20
the Mooney will be well worth the wait :) all your work is awsome

Lionheart
August 14th, 2012, 10:31
Thanks Shane.

Im just a humble poly bender. :)

Shane Strong CYHZ
August 14th, 2012, 11:47
I have to get my butt painting aircraft again

n4gix
August 16th, 2012, 10:43
Oh, someone forgot to inform whomever is in charge of promoting the v1.4 release on the 20th, since their announcement includes your Mooney Acclaim as one of the new included aircraft!!!!! :icon_eek:

Lionheart
August 16th, 2012, 11:26
Oh, someone forgot to inform whomever is in charge of promoting the v1.4 release on the 20th, since their announcement includes your Mooney Acclaim as one of the new included aircraft!!!!! :icon_eek:

That would be nice if it was.

Bill, where did you hear the announcement?

EDIT: Found it. News page, most latest news announcement, looks like yesterday. Release should be in a few days. Iris have a nice plane coming in also.

Bill

Lionheart
August 16th, 2012, 22:55
They took down the pic of the Mooney. They say it is still going to be in the package according to the press release.

Thanks Bill for pointing that out. I didnt know. I thought it was postponed until the next version release.

Bill