PDA

View Full Version : Neat Little Stunt??

idancesafetydance
December 31st, 2008, 09:11
I'm fed up with people Wrecking our Irriplacable, historic and precious warbirds, such as Reno pilots and such. Seriously watch this vid and read the comment by ysflightman (me) and look at the other fool's comments. Yeah it's cool, until they crash, and keep crashing, and reno ppl keep crashing, and then there are no warbirds. then what? texans and mustangs don't grow on trees guys. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01E_6oxvlQA&feature=related

GT182
December 31st, 2008, 10:09
That's the most idiotic stunt that I've ever seen. Why chance wrecking a perfectly good T-6 and killing yerself. I say they left the brains back at the airport. :173go1:

I wonder if it can be done on a computer with FSX or FS9? Crash and nothing gets wrecked or hurt that way.

idancesafetydance
December 31st, 2008, 10:13
That's the most idiotic stunt that I've ever seen. Why chance wrecking a perfectly good T-6 and killing yerself. I say they left the brains back at the airport. :173go1:

I wonder if it can be done on a computer with FSX or FS9? Crash and nothing gets wrecked or hurt that way.
It's a dumb stunt, true, and yes it can be done in FS, I do it all the time (on accident)

GT182
December 31st, 2008, 10:22
It's a dumb stunt, true, and yes it can be done in FS, I do it all the time (on accident)

LMAO... I wouldn't think it could be done in FS, by accident or not. I gotta try it someday. :ernae: on finding something different that can be done in a flight sim. :applause:

idancesafetydance
December 31st, 2008, 14:54
er.. well.. your welcome.