Just a quick video on Fairbanks X

http://youtu.be/qIXvBEYfWwQ

Sundog
August 11th, 2012, 07:28
Nice video.

TeaSea
August 11th, 2012, 15:55
Very pretty.

I might pick this up. I wonder if it includes any nearby airports?

fliger747
August 11th, 2012, 17:25
Looks like my home drome, though my net is beit too slow to load the video past about the first 10 sec. Usually a lot less Delta and Frontier and a more of the "Last Great Airline" as they used to call themselves about the time Starbucks invented Ventes and Seattle started calling themselves the "Emrald City"......

T

Montie
August 12th, 2012, 00:17
I bought it right when it was released. Its really good! It only offers the Fairbank, no other airports are included.

JerdooFlightX
August 12th, 2012, 09:57
Nice video.

Thanks!

JerdooFlightX
August 12th, 2012, 09:59
Very pretty.

I might pick this up. I wonder if it includes any nearby airports?

Thank you ... i used UTX alaska ... there is an airport next to fairbanks i think ... other then that ... anchorage is an option to fly to :)

JerdooFlightX
August 12th, 2012, 10:00
Looks like my home drome, though my net is beit too slow to load the video past about the first 10 sec. Usually a lot less Delta and Frontier and a more of the "Last Great Airline" as they used to call themselves about the time Starbucks invented Ventes and Seattle started calling themselves the "Emrald City"......

T

After looking at wikipedia i might have used a few 737's in there as well but for this video i just went for the other options :)

fliger747
August 12th, 2012, 13:06
Close by are Ft Wainwright, Ladd Army field (dates from WWII) and Eielson AFB, plus numerous gen av fields and float ponds.

T

TeaSea
August 12th, 2012, 16:42
I lived on Ft. Wainwright for several years and attended Lathrop High School. One winters day my brother and I drove out to the GA side of PAFA and out to where they stacked all the hulks. We spent a very cold afternoon roaming through a dozen B-25's and C-119's.