PDA

View Full Version : Rise of Flight to add water.

Barnes
August 7th, 2012, 21:59
Hi

Just in case you dont keep track of Rise of Flight, this may be of interest..

http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/post/2012/08/06/Version-1027.aspx:jump::jump:

Barnes
September 6th, 2012, 02:59
For those like me who dont look at the ROF forum much..

http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/post/2012/09/05/Brandenburg-W12-Beta-video.aspx

fleurdelys
September 6th, 2012, 03:47
Thank you for the HU !

That water is awsome... :kilroy:

It would look really nice in FSX...

Just wishing out loud... sigh...

Fleurdelys

Walter
September 6th, 2012, 16:32
I cannot wait to shoot that one down!!!

heywooood
September 6th, 2012, 17:13
Rise of Flight is IMO the best flight simulator all around - including the combat aspects - so far developed.

I hope and expect to see them continue to expand RoF into the 1930' 40's 50's and 60's eras of air combat in the next decade

Barnes
September 6th, 2012, 23:44
I cannot wait to shoot that one down!!!

LOL - yes - i bet they will have a realistic splash!

Barnes
September 6th, 2012, 23:47
Rise of Flight is IMO the best flight simulator all around - including the combat aspects - so far developed.

I hope and expect to see them continue to expand RoF into the 1930' 40's 50's and 60's eras of air combat in the next decade

That would be great - especially as IL2 let us down so much with Cliffs Of Dover

IanHenry
September 7th, 2012, 00:18

I have to agree with that, I love just doing circuits in the RE8, what a challange just keeping it from stalling!

Ian.

Dangerous Beans
September 7th, 2012, 03:07
Thank you for the HU !

That water is awsome... :kilroy:

It would look really nice in FSX...

Just wishing out loud... sigh...

Fleurdelys

I second that.
Could you imagine doing carrier opps with the boat bucking about in that sea :)

stiz
September 7th, 2012, 04:38
I second that.
Could you imagine doing carrier opps with the boat bucking about in that sea :)

it'd be like CFS2 all over again :engel016:

Barnes
September 18th, 2012, 02:07
The update is out and the new aircraft is great.

Scratch
September 18th, 2012, 16:27
I ran one Brandenburg against 3 consecutive flights of Spad 7s and it shot down every single aircraft, but one. I jumped into my favorite N17 and went after it and gave it a good thrashing and rammed it after running out of ammo and the sucker was still flying after I crash landed. It is a hoot to fly and a good challenge to try to shoot down one on one.

Barnes
September 18th, 2012, 20:50
I ran one Brandenburg against 3 consecutive flights of Spad 7s and it shot down every single aircraft, but one. I jumped into my favorite N17 and went after it and gave it a good thrashing and rammed it after running out of ammo and the sucker was still flying after I crash landed. It is a hoot to fly and a good challenge to try to shoot down one on one.

Yes I agree - i cant wait for the flying boat and the Roland to join the hangar

MudMarine
September 19th, 2012, 03:41

If you notice in the opening screen of RoF (in the hanger) with all the diffrent planes as the view of the aircrat you selected rotates. Deep in the background there is a section with open hanger doors. In those doors is a Russian Rata.....could it be a hint of things to come?

stiz
September 19th, 2012, 05:08
nope, thats a dev joke, its been there since the start and they've allready pretty much said "not a chance" :engel016:

MudMarine
September 19th, 2012, 06:08
Sure, a joke. Never say never when there is money to be made. That'a their choice, I'm happy with RoF as is.