PDA

View Full Version : Woman's excuse for police chase: 'I was topless'

hey_moe
August 7th, 2012, 04:56
LMAO>>> http://www.wavy.com/dpps/news/strange_news/womans-excuse-for-police-chase-i-was-topless-ob12-jgr_4287950 :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Firekitten
August 7th, 2012, 05:14
Good to see the nipped that chase in the bud early... (don't excuse the pun, I had to)

yank51
August 7th, 2012, 05:57
Oh jeez, what a boob, eh?? :icon_lol:

Firekitten
August 7th, 2012, 06:13
She made a right tit of herself? (shall we continue?)

Paul Anderson
August 7th, 2012, 06:19
That's right, enough already.

By the way - did the police ask to see her documents or just assume she was the titular owner of the vehicle?

kilo delta
August 7th, 2012, 07:08
SOH...helping forum users keep abreast of current news stories

OBIO
August 7th, 2012, 07:37
I wonder if she ran over any traffic cones during the chase?

OBIO

Tako_Kichi
August 7th, 2012, 07:45
Pity there wasn't a photo then we could have checked if she was running dipped headlights or high beams!

kilo delta
August 7th, 2012, 07:49
Pity there wasn't a photo then we could have checked if she was running dipped headlights or high beams!

Not sure...but it was confirmed by the arresting officer that she had dual airbags

Rami
August 7th, 2012, 09:47
Tako_Kichi,

Either that, or she felt that her car needed a pair of fog lights. :icon_lol:

brad kaste
August 7th, 2012, 10:04
Maybe she was trying to imitate the front bumper of a 1954 Cadillac........

glh
August 7th, 2012, 10:49
Yes ..... the Headlights !!

The story mentions nothing about DUI but I'm left wondering if "(drunk and ) topless" was the real reason for this.

hubbabubba
August 7th, 2012, 11:08
Next thread should read;
Police reason for chasing woman: "You were topless"

TARPSBird
August 7th, 2012, 11:52
If you really want to hear some good stories that never make the news, any cop can tell you a few. My friend JT who is retired Norfolk PD once pulled over a lady for some moving violation. When he asked for her license and registration she became upset and burt into tears. She told him she had come home early from work and found her husband in bed with his gay lover. At that point the woman (who was in her 30s and good looking) says to JT, "How could he choose a man over me? Don't you think I'm attractive?" and suddenly pulls up her blouse and bra to show JT the merchandise. He was speechless and decided that since the tears and emotion seemed legit she already had enough on her plate without getting a ticket, and let her off with a warning.

hey_moe
August 7th, 2012, 12:06
Us guys need to have a boobies transplant and see for ourselves if it really works>>> chuckles :applause:

Willy
August 7th, 2012, 12:11
Then there was the guy that the Norfolk PD pulled over who was totally nude while driving in downtown Norfolk. He never really gave any excuse, but in court, he was quite insistent to the judge that the police "can't do that to the Candy Man". We never did get a good explanation of that statement.

Rami
August 7th, 2012, 12:45
If you really want to hear some good stories that never make the news, any cop can tell you a few. My friend JT who is retired Norfolk PD once pulled over a lady for some moving violation. When he asked for her license and registration she became upset and burt into tears. She told him she had come home early from work and found her husband in bed with his gay lover. At that point the woman (who was in her 30s and good looking) says to JT, "How could he choose a man over me? Don't you think I'm attractive?" and suddenly pulls up her blouse and bra to show JT the merchandise. He was speechless and decided that since the tears and emotion seemed legit she already had enough on her plate without getting a ticket, and let her off with a warning.

One of my good friends in town (I taught his kids) is a state police officer who used to pull over a woman all the time on the highway in his sector because she had her nether regions pierced and enjoyed driving over rumble strips. :icon_lol:

TARPSBird
August 7th, 2012, 13:52
One of my good friends in town (I taught his kids) is a state police officer who used to pull over a woman all the time on the highway in his sector because she had her nether regions pierced and enjoyed driving over rumble strips. :icon_lol:
I've got nothin' to top that, LOL.

cheezyflier
August 7th, 2012, 14:10
I've got nothin' to top that, LOL.

you know, i can't even imagine what could :icon_lol:

Navy Chief
August 9th, 2012, 05:37
Drat, wish I could have been there to see that:)

NC

cheezyflier
August 9th, 2012, 12:22
you know, i can't even imagine what could :icon_lol:

well i think i spoke too soon. randy travis' tale beats this one without even knowing the backround.

can you imagine how that story begins?

so there i am, minding my own, when all of a sudden, a drunk, naked randy travis...