PDA

View Full Version : Multi-lod Mc-202 356 Squadriglia project

misson
August 4th, 2012, 15:21
I was looking for Mc 202 Corrado la Posta 356 Sqn conversion with out results so i ´m working on it!
I donwloaded it from fs2004 section . I ´m touching the skin , geting better resolution , also i ´m using the Mc202 folgore model (avoiding many conversion problems) but the propeler cone color does not use BMP base file (the color is in the material model, and in the folgore the cone is white but in 356 sqn is yelow) , working in the model , there is not more problems!
Also i´m working in the 2Dpanel too !

There is some conversion of 356 Sqn?

There is a 2D panel with gauges working?

I would like to know it because if i upload the skin i need upload the model converted too ,and perhaps that need some permission?
Dear Rami i´m waiting for your MTO campaign! The " hierros en el fuego", did u picked them up all?:icon_lol:

Rami
August 4th, 2012, 19:06
Misson,

Buddha13 did the conversion, and I have posted the links for you. The VC doesn't work, but Morton did a good 2d panel.

You’ll need the IS4G Macchi Mc-202 Folgore converted by Buddha13
(MC_202_84.zip, guntubes.zip, claposta_fs9_g50_c202_props.zip)

Location: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=150&id=13986
Location: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=6410 (1tube)
Location: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=47&id=14088 (p-fix)

As far as the "hierros en el fuego" comment, I am taking a bit of a break after having plowed through over two hundred-plus missions in the last couple of months.

misson
August 4th, 2012, 19:40
Rami thanks for your quick response, just kidding with the irons in the fire, you deserve the break. I downloaded the links and can not find the 356 squadron skin, but maybe i was not clear, to upload the skin 356, i have to modify the model, otherwise the plane would have the cone of white instead of yellow, as the color is determined by code in the model.
At the same time Morton has done an excellent panel but maybe i'm wrong, i think that is not virtual but the main panel. So partially good news!

Rami
August 4th, 2012, 20:02
Misson,

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=6742

Here is Morton's 2d panel: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=46&id=6884

misson
August 4th, 2012, 20:27
Ok ! now i understand why u are the librarian! the next i´ll ask u firts before work! I can´t believe that ! now i know that cone=spinner (i do not know the english fully):banghead: . so change the colour of the spiner using coding material (WHAT WASTING OF TIME!!!!)

oldwheat
August 5th, 2012, 14:25
Misson- Will these bmp's work or are they for another of Corrado's MC 202s?

misson
August 5th, 2012, 15:56
Misson- Will these bmp's work or are they for another of Corrado's MC 202s?

70280 Oh don´t worry , thank u, these will or my modification in the budda model will! now i´m trying to put some live in the VC but is not easy! some idea will be apreciated:wavey:

misson
August 13th, 2012, 14:21
Now i have the panel working partially but there are not much more things that i can do refered to this. I´m working in the dp looking for italian bombs. The MC 202 could carry 2 bombs 50kg , 100kg or 160kg , someone knows where can i get it?

sc7500
August 13th, 2012, 15:07
...The MC 202 could carry 2 bombs 50kg , 100kg or 160kg , someone knows where can i get it?...

Right here, Mission - Courtesy Bill Bismark:

SC
:kilroy:

misson
August 13th, 2012, 16:21
Right here, Mission - Courtesy Bill Bismark:

SC
:kilroy:Thank u SC:mixedsmi:

Rami
August 13th, 2012, 17:29
Misson,

I am very impressed with the work you're putting into this...the Mc-202 is a great aircraft, but the virtual cockpit has been its bugaboo. Nice work! Have you considered the Fiat G-50?

Wulf190
August 13th, 2012, 20:14
Misson,

I am very impressed with the work you're putting into this...the Mc-202 is a great aircraft, but the virtual cockpit has been its bugaboo. Nice work! Have you considered the Fiat G-50?

If that VC can get sorted out, I guess I can finally replace the old MC-202 I have had in my hanger. Fantastic work!

misson
August 14th, 2012, 16:41
Hey guys ...thank u for your kind words!, but i said panel working partially , the main gauges works correctly (5 or 6 gauges) but others with some problem , some times they stop working and restart again. But i understed also that is enought , because there are many planes with a few gauges working, for me is important some live in the VC. Now i´m touching the airfile an aircrft file with airwrench and container manager making some custom but u´ll like it . IS IMPORTANT TO SAY that i´m just modifiying or updating , my work is nothing comparable with the main creators (model, texture,sound, airfile, conversion and dp creators).

Wulf190
August 14th, 2012, 17:35
Hey guys ...thank u for your kind words!, but i said panel working partially , the main gauges works correctly (5 or 6 gauges) but others with some problem , some times they stop working and restart again. But i understed also that is enought , because there are many planes with a few gauges working, for me is important some live in the VC. Now i´m touching the airfile an aircrft file with airwrench and container manager making some custom but u´ll like it . IS IMPORTANT TO SAY that i´m just modifiying or updating , my work is nothing comparable with the main creators (model, texture,sound, airfile, conversion and dp creators).

Mission, I've been 'flying' CFS2 for nearly 12 years (yikes!). I can't do half of what you have done with that plane, so your work is fantastic!

JapLance
August 14th, 2012, 23:41
The Macchi 202 I use has a textured spinner cone. I think it is a later conversion which also partially solves the problem with the tailwheel locked in the wrong position. It is named "Macchi_C202_FOLGORE_(Corrado_La_Posta)_v1-1.MDL", and this is the readme file that comes with it:

Converted from the FS9 bird for a use in CFS2 in May 2005.

Converted by Morton, final touch and zeroed out light entry for AI use by Jaxon.

Thanks Corrado for this fine bird and allowing us to manipulate it for CFS2 use.

Version 1
=========
Converted & Shined model, fixed light settings allowing AI-use.

Version 1.1
===========
Converted & Shined model, based on the model with corrected tailwheel inflight position.
(It still is wrong on the ground)
Fixed light settings allowing AI-use.

Unfortunately I can't remember where did I get it from. I couldn't find it in the downloads section here.

misson
August 15th, 2012, 13:56
Misson,

I am very impressed with the work you're putting into this...the Mc-202 is a great aircraft, but the virtual cockpit has been its bugaboo. Nice work! Have you considered the Fiat G-50?Rami i thought u talking about the problem of double needle because there are a VC already working partially ,so I corrected the problem. the problem is in the txture folder, the vc files needs a black alpha chanel , thats delete the unnecesary needles. but still deads gauges because these are not gauges and needs to be replaced.

misson
August 15th, 2012, 17:13
I added exausts efects , so u ´ll need the "fx_HB_F1_mustang 2_BLUE_exhaust" from A.Heaven planes:wiggle:

misson
August 15th, 2012, 19:25
I forgot to add the italian bombs! may u Rami could helpme in some way? perhaps just add a direct link to dowload it. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?s=&catid=150&keyid=&nameid=&page=1&pp=20&sort=d for download the plane!

Rami
August 17th, 2012, 09:17
Misson,

Congrats on the upload. Here is a link to the Italian bombs: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=14233

misson
August 17th, 2012, 13:15
Misson,

Congrats on the upload. Here is a link to the Italian bombs: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=14233Thank u Rami!:icon29: