PDA

View Full Version : LHSimulations Pér-Bőny

Dexter11929
August 2nd, 2012, 21:33
Hey you guys I just finished the official trailer of the newly released LHSimulations Airport Package!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDgGDzDmh8

Hope you guys enjoy!

YoYo
August 2nd, 2012, 21:48
Crg! And nice to see LOT repaint :applause: .

huub vink
August 3rd, 2012, 07:33
Nice video Dexter! The scenery looks lovely and is definitely worth the modest amount of money they ask for it (€15 = 2 airfields).

Cheers,
Huub

Dexter11929
August 3rd, 2012, 17:23
Thank you guys, much appreciated!

ShawnG
August 4th, 2012, 07:26
I haven't purchased this one yet, but I plan on it. If anyone hasn't gone to these guys' site yet I urge you to do so, there's a few airports and a Hungarian Landmarks package that are freeware and extremely well done.

Dexter11929
August 4th, 2012, 20:05
I haven't purchased this one yet, but I plan on it. If anyone hasn't gone to these guys' site yet I urge you to do so, there's a few airports and a Hungarian Landmarks package that are freeware and extremely well done.

If you haven't yet I would recommend it definitely! Loved flying at this airport during evening hours in the winter it was just fantastic! Their freeware is just amazing as well :)

ShawnG
August 4th, 2012, 20:14
NZNI and the justflight Bae 146 ate up the budget for this week, and there may be an upcoming GEX region in a few weeks, but I'm going to try to fit this in somehow.