PDA

View Full Version : JD Tinballs, I need a favor!

Rami
December 30th, 2008, 19:57
Jamie,

I was never happy with the Fall Weiss "Strike at Oksywie" mission, so I ripped out the port and built a new one entirely from scratch. I was wondering if you could take the new port and make a recon photo out of it, akin with what you did for "Ploesti."

Thanks in advance,

Desert Rat
December 31st, 2008, 11:52
Rami,

sure thing, probably not tonight though, only 3 hrs to the bells my man, and you know how big a thing Hogmanay is over here in bonny Scotland :friday:.

Having a quick scout around here then the pipes go on the dukebox and.... well, you know the rest.

:ernae: happy Hogmanay,
Jamie

Rami
December 31st, 2008, 11:57
Jamie,

Thanks, enjoy your night. We're 8 hours and change away.

Desert Rat
January 1st, 2009, 10:45
Rami,

gonna need a little more info.

How many pics are there? Is it one and you want one like the first one to replace the second one? Or is the first one in addition to the second and/or others? I don't have it installed at the momment, so can't check. If several could you send me/post them so I get an idea and filenames right.

Also, could you either send me the layout or give me a screenie without the Hud and enemy indicator, the sight I can cope with and edit out as long as it doesn't cover anything of importance, water is good :d

Jamie

Rami
January 1st, 2009, 11:05
Jamie,

I'll work on it, sending it to you when it's all set.