PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Tool Chest

PeteHam
July 31st, 2012, 23:21
OUTSTANDING CRAFTSMANSHIP Even if you are not into tools, I think you'll find this tool chest amazing.....
http://www.wimp.com/toolchest/

Pete

stiz
July 31st, 2012, 23:35
thats a cool chest :applause: would hate to be the poor guy that would have to put all the tools back in place if it ever fell off though :icon_lol:

Tako_Kichi
August 1st, 2012, 03:49
I would hate to be the guy who's foot it fell on if it did ever part company with the wall!

That cabinet must weigh over 100 lbs when full.

Stunning craftsmanship though. :applause:

brad kaste
August 1st, 2012, 05:49
I wonder what Mr. Studley would have to say about my mesh-mash of various hobby tools thrown into a basic, plastic fishing box to hold them?

aeromed202
August 1st, 2012, 05:59
When the video started I thought, well come on, It's Norm, of course his tool box is going to be amazing. But that really is one fabulous piece of craftsmanship. I know if I made it, I'd never have had time to actually use anything in it :icon_lol:

T Square
August 1st, 2012, 06:15
I would bow my head in utter shame if Mr. Studley were to step one foot into the organized disaster I call my garage workshop. The difference between Mr. Dudley's work and mine: Mr. Dudley was a true Craftsman of the highest calibre; and I am a wood butcher not worthy to sweep up his sawdust !