PDA

View Full Version : Mirage F-1 for FSX ! Next Razbam's priority one ?

VaporZ
July 29th, 2012, 12:55
Ok ! here is a non scientific poll.

Our friend Ronald Zambrano have an entire Mirage F-1 family for FSX among its future projects !
But on its facebook page he said to us that after the release of its Harrier II Plus, this
Mirage F-1 project is .... priority number 5 ! ! ! !

If you think, like me, that this Mirage F-1 project for FSX must absolutely be priority number 1
after the release of the Harrier II Plus, please answer to this post with your comments.

Thanks in advance !
:mixedsmi:
VaporZ

As a bonus, take a look at this 3 x 17 minutes episodes French TV report :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcbjr6_les-guerriers-du-ciel-le-mirage-f-1_tech

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcbjnj_les-guerriers-du-ciel-le-mirage-f-1_tech

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcbpn3_les-guerriers-du-ciel-le-mirage-f-1_tech

GB
July 29th, 2012, 13:24
AGREE !

Ian Warren
July 29th, 2012, 13:27
:applause:I like the deltas but the F1's with the gear layout and performance that almost equals consider these the prettier , be looking forward to this one :cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

fsafranek
July 29th, 2012, 13:59
I agree. But I also know they have a lot of projects much further along.
#5 after the Harrier sounds about right.

Nice video's. Can never see too much of the F1.
:ernae:

fallenphoenix1986
July 29th, 2012, 14:14
Would love to help, but I want me an Aussie Scooter :jump:

Craig

Cag40Navy
July 29th, 2012, 14:47
Hate to break the news but this isnt going to be a priority 1 project for a long time. There are still a ton of other projects to get done before this one but not to say it isnt still in the line up. Its still a WIP.

hschuit
July 29th, 2012, 22:56
Brilliant choice of aircraft to do, no one has done this jet since Kirk Olson's FS9 version which I still fly as a portover. Does not matter to me if this is prio 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 as long as it will be finished and does not end up in the freezer like the F-105F/G Wild Weasel Thunderchief and the F-100 Super Sabre.

roger-wilco-66
July 29th, 2012, 23:37
I'm very much looking forward to the Mirage, but I really hope the SB2C Helldiver will be finished after the Harrier.

Cheers,
Mark

hae5904
July 30th, 2012, 01:04
:icon_lol: ......we just wait and see right?
But as the F1 is one of my favourites.....you'll never know.

Cheers,
Hank

daisan
July 30th, 2012, 02:24
Anyway the F1 seems to be in an initial point of development. For sure it is going to need a lot of time for development

hae5904
July 30th, 2012, 03:25
Sure does! But at least it is in the pipeline...:icon_lol:

Cheers,
Hank

Matt Wynn
July 30th, 2012, 03:38
But as the F1 is one of my favourites.....you'll never know.

Cheers,
Hank

i'm with Hank, always have loved the Mirage F1, and have many fond memories of trying to sleep as a kid outside Larisa AB and getting woken up by one (or more) of the HAF F1CG's visiting, such a distinctive shape/planform there's nothing like it, from that 'stalky' gear to the noise it makes (the SNECMA Atar-9K-50 really has a distinctive noise to my ears), everything about it screams beauty to me.... i'm massively looking forwards to this, and am well prepared to wait as long as it takes to get it to the forefront! :jump::salute:

peter12213
July 30th, 2012, 13:40
Mirage at number 5, I agree that's sounds good to me, remembering the Harrier, Helldiver, Scooter, maybe a Prowler or A6 then the Mirage, who knows? But I can't wait to hit Chad at 50ft and 600kts lol!!!

joanvalley
July 31st, 2012, 06:39
I believe the Fairchild Metroliner is next after the Harrier mates.

Jose.

fsafranek
July 31st, 2012, 09:37
I believe the Fairchild Metroliner is next after the Harrier mates.

Jose.
Looking forward to that one for sure.

roger-wilco-66
July 31st, 2012, 11:13
Today Ron posted an image of the Helldiver VC WIP.... see

http://www.facebook.com/groups/114149571850/10150957541326851/?notif_t=group_activity

Talk about suspense :-)

No matter what will be the next, I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Mark

Dimus
July 31st, 2012, 13:32
When I was doing my service in the 112 Wing COC, I was on duty one night with a SAR AB-205 (Italian built Huey) captain. I was passing the long hours making a plastic model of an F-1CG. When he saw that he was thrilled. He grabbed it, looked at it from all angles and told me: "You know, my friend, I've sent one of these on the bottom of the Aegean Sea". Apparently he was an ex F-1 driver and during one of his first flights had an engine failure and had to eject. We became good friends he told me that despite that mishap he continued to serve many years on the F-1 had fond memories of it.

I do hope we get the F-1 soon. It will look nice in my collection of the other RAZBAM HAF birds, the A-7H and the T-2E.

Prowler1111
August 1st, 2012, 06:16
Funny thing i just found out about this thread, thanks to some friends who directed me to it.
Guys, i know there is quite a fan base for the F1, but we move in development schedules, and we canīt move them unless something gets in the way (like tech not ready for it) and as it is, we have a very tight scheduled since the Harrier took too long to create (itīs past 2 months of itīs original intended release date) and we have now some projects in a bottle neck (not good).F1 is #5 as it is, it wont move forward, it MIGHT move even further back depending on all our coming responsibilities (Combat Pilot, DCS and some military contracts), we have to fulfill a private contract after the Harrier, and then weīll have the Metroliner, then A-6 Intruder (completely new model) and A-4īs (see, A-4īs were ahead of the A-6 but we moved it back) and a P-3 Orion, and thatīs 2012.I really hope i can get it done in such a tight time frame.Sorry, but F1 stays were it is, but itīs good to know there is some anticipation for it, for that, i thank you.

Best regards

Prowler

fsafranek
August 1st, 2012, 08:35
When I was doing my service in the 112 Wing COC, I was on duty one night with a SAR AB-205 (Italian built Huey) captain. I was passing the long hours making a plastic model of an F-1CG. When he saw that he was thrilled. He grabbed it, looked at it from all angles and told me: "You know, my friend, I've sent one of these on the bottom of the Aegean Sea". Apparently he was an ex F-1 driver and during one of his first flights had an engine failure and had to eject. We became good friends he told me that despite that mishap he continued to serve many years on the F-1 had fond memories of it.

I do hope we get the F-1 soon. It will look nice in my collection of the other RAZBAM HAF birds, the A-7H and the T-2E.
Nice story. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you didn't say he was with the Turkish Air Force and
sent an F-1 into the sea. :kilroy:

Paul Anderson
August 8th, 2012, 11:23
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/secret-ufo-files-released-20120804-23mhq.html