PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks for the Birthday Wishes SOH

Flame-Prop
July 26th, 2012, 08:43
It's not everyday you turn 21 and get to enjoy such flood of B-day wishes :icon_lol: thanks for wishes SOH I really appreciate being part of the Forms where I come across many people full of knowledge about aviation from all corners of history :salute: The upcoming Saturday I planned to fly in a Vintage Tiger Moth for about 45 minutes around some beautiful sights around Brisbane,Australia. If there is a recording camera inboard I will post the video here :icon29:

Gabe

stiz
July 26th, 2012, 09:56
downhill from now on :bump:

imn2sims
July 26th, 2012, 14:30
It's not everyday you turn 21 and get to enjoy such flood of B-day wishes :icon_lol: thanks for wishes SOH I really appreciate being part of the Forms where I come across many people full of knowledge about aviation from all corners of history :salute: The upcoming Saturday I planned to fly in a Vintage Tiger Moth for about 45 minutes around some beautiful sights around Brisbane,Australia. If there is a recording camera inboard I will post the video here :icon29:

Gabe

Hey Happy Belated Birthday:birthday2, next year I turn 21 myself..............for the 3rd time :icon_eek:.

Steve