PDA

View Full Version : Special at Steam........

luckydog
July 25th, 2012, 10:30
Just downloaded the whole kit and kaboodle that's on special at Steam ($10.00).
Now I gotta go back and relearn how to play it.............it's been so long :isadizzy:

LD

luckydog
July 26th, 2012, 11:28
Well, it took me a coupla hours to get back into it, add a few scripts, etc..........but Albion looks like it'll be fun !!

gigabyte
July 28th, 2012, 16:01
It is a real ball, and they just released 2.5 so there is a new plot which I have not even started yet. I had to reconfigure the gaming system for Flight sim with the Rudder pedals and yoke so I have not been into space for a few weeks. I am thinking I might just switch X3 to the media centre, it is only a dual core but as I recall it ran X3R just fine and I have it connected to the 42" flat panel TV so it will be fun me thinks:) I hate re configuring my system to switch games, it is such a PITA to remove the yoke and set up the joy stick, I think playing X3 on the larger screen with the wireless Logitech will be a blast, now I just have to figure out how to tell the wife she can't watch TV whenever she wants... wish me luck with that...lol

Lionheart
July 29th, 2012, 18:40
Thanks guys for the heads up!

I have been itching to fly again. It would be nice to see new things.

When will the new version come out? The 'totally new' version of X3?

gigabyte
July 30th, 2012, 15:24
Last I heard on Rebirth was late Q3 or early Q4 so I am thinking we will see something in Sept, one thing about these guys is they enerally under promise and over deliver so when they give a commitment you can fell pretty comfortable with it.

Lionheart
July 30th, 2012, 20:11
Last I heard on Rebirth was late Q3 or early Q4 so I am thinking we will see something in Sept, one thing about these guys is they enerally under promise and over deliver so when they give a commitment you can fell pretty comfortable with it.

Sounds awesome!

They are good at what they do.