PDA

View Full Version : flying wild alaska and my 73 year old mother

Daveroo
July 23rd, 2012, 06:47
we were watching the segment where the woman had been alone for seven months and needed fuel,so john ponts took her out some fuel and spent the night in his plane,,mom looked at me and said,,,dang,seven months alone and she makes a cute young blonde sleep alone in his plane?...id atleast have lied to him and said he needed to cuddle in my bed for warmth.......my dad just stared at her for a few minutes....:icon_eek:

Terry
July 23rd, 2012, 07:12
We will never know what happened after the cameras were turned off for the night.

n4gix
July 23rd, 2012, 07:43
Even when she was only sixty-three, my late mother would occasionally blurt out something similarly outrageous, causing both my late dad and I to look at each other and blush... :icon_lol:

glh
July 23rd, 2012, 17:52
we were watching the segment where the woman had been alone for seven months and needed fuel,so john ponts took her out some fuel and spent the night in his plane,,mom looked at me and said,,,dang,seven months alone and she makes a cute young blonde sleep alone in his plane?...id atleast have lied to him and said he needed to cuddle in my bed for warmth.......my dad just stared at her for a few minutes....:icon_eek:

Dad should just tell her "This is Flying Wild Alaska, not a rerun of Fantasy Island".