PDA

View Full Version : Trees Scenery for CFS3 ETO

airfighter55
July 22nd, 2012, 23:45
Hello Fighters,

in the scenery of ETO you have wonderful trees from Johno ( normal trees and conifers )

Now I realized that sometimes there are more nice conifers on the same place. Trees changed from normal to a unit of a conifer!

Especially on the british airbase Fowlmere ( it is also the opening airbase in ETO ) sometimes there are big nice conifers and later only normal trees.

The trees in the facility of airbase ACC Fowlmere are the Unit Type ACC_TreeTD ( from Johno )

Is anyone able to solve the problem?
:wiggle:

Bests
airfighter55

Daiwilletti
July 23rd, 2012, 18:26
Not sure I undertand the question. But here's a guess - are there several tree textures (*.dds files) with the same name in different folders? IIRC the ACC_trees are in the Buildings folder together with their textures, but if you have a texture with the same name somewhere in the Assets folder you might get trees changing appearance?

Pat Pattle
July 23rd, 2012, 22:47
Can you post some screenshots please? Not wuote sure what the issue is. I'm pretty sure the tree textures are good. :)

airfighter55
July 24th, 2012, 13:20
Hello Friends,

thank you for answer.

The problem is that the Unit Type ACC_TreeTD only appears as a small simple tree with less leaves.
The same with ACC_TreeL and ACC_Tree.

All other Units from the buildings folder are ok, especially Tree_beech and Tree_cypress.

I don't understand what could be the reason. It seemed to be a m3d picture not finished. Some weeks ago I had very nice big trees and with ACC_TreeTD conifers.

Would be grateful for advice !

All the best

airfighter55:salute: