PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Bronco question

CODY
July 22nd, 2012, 17:11
I posted this over at the Aerosoft forum...zero views zero replies...Hope someone here can help?

I've got some questions about where my "Bronco" stands update wise?
I purchased it 01/24/2012, So I'm not 100% sure about things after "Update the version 1.11 to 1.12 (FSX & PrePar3D version)."
Everything but the texture folders show up?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/CODY614/Wingspan%20B-17/bronco1.jpg

Any thought's on what I may have done wrong? or do I need to re-install from the original D/L and then install the patch?

CODY

Daveroo
July 22nd, 2012, 17:31
id re-download the update,the reinstall right ontop making sure to put it in the right place when it asks you for the location,,,i just reran it to see,and it wanted me to point it to FSX,starting at "programfiles"..once you point it to/"c:program files/microsoft games/microsoftFSX" or however it is in YOUR system,it should load into sim objects/aircraft on its own then..and everything will be there,,,,i bet youll find all the textures in your program files as it is

CODY
July 22nd, 2012, 17:39
id re-download the update,the reinstall right ontop making sure to put it in the right place when it asks you for the location,,,i just reran it to see,and it wanted me to point it to FSX,starting at "programfiles"..once you point it to/"c:program files/microsoft games/microsoftFSX" or however it is in YOUR system,it should load into sim objects/aircraft on its own then..and everything will be there,,,,i bet youll find all the textures in your program files as it is

Daveroo...That's why I posted the pic...All the folders are there but no texture folders for any of the updated planes? Notice the OV-10 CDF...Model, Panel and Aircraft. But no texture folder?
I'll give the re download a shot, and see what happens.

CODY
July 22nd, 2012, 18:35
No joy...I'm seriously missing something simple here?

Daveroo
July 22nd, 2012, 19:03
you are making sure of the placement on the loading part?..im not a pc guru,,,but it worked for me.....wait...did you uninstall the earlier version first?....maybe delete all of the AS ov10 and reinstall the original plane,then put the update on that,,,,,,,or find a way to force the update to a new folder and see what all is in the update...

Mr.Mugel
July 23rd, 2012, 00:33
If I remember correct, you need to redownload and install the main file, as the update with the new models and textures was not released as an upgrade file. A new download should allready feature the 1.12 update also, which improves framerates even more, and makes it fully Multiplayer compatible.

CODY
July 23rd, 2012, 02:29
If I remember correct, you need to redownload and install the main file, as the update with the new models and textures was not released as an upgrade file. A new download should allready feature the 1.12 update also, which improves framerates even more, and makes it fully Multiplayer compatible.
Yup...That was it. Finn got back to me late last nite while I was sleeping! Darn sleep...messed every thing up!
All is good now...Thanks guys for all the help:salute:.