PDA

View Full Version : BMW VIIa Engine Sound, Junkers 52 FSX

Flame-Prop
July 19th, 2012, 18:53
It felt like changing the post as the engine sounds is ok. I really appreciate that the FS2004 model has been ported over to FSX, it's a beautifull plane. There are some things that would need to the polished off. There is a very strong and visible prop animation texture, the prop animation is bigger size than the prop, prop is silver all around but the color of the prop animation is black with yellow tips. And if you look at the plane from the front you can see extra blades in the animation and bigger props. Just final things, there is a black part of the window frame which flickers with white when looking around it. I really liked the grime on the windows surprisingly, would tottaly love to see the grime again ^.^

RyanJames170
July 19th, 2012, 19:12
the junkers 52M3 has 3 P&W R-1650 9 cylinder radial engines AKA the BMW132

Flame-Prop
July 19th, 2012, 20:00
the junkers 52M3 has 3 P&W R-1650 9 cylinder radial engines AKA the BMW132

I had no idea :salute: would you say the fsx Junkers 52 sounds bout right?? It sure feels like it on the other hand

RyanJames170
July 19th, 2012, 20:15
i dont know for sure how ever i think there is a video on youtube on one flying though i think

Flame-Prop
July 19th, 2012, 23:26
i dont know for sure how ever i think there is a video on youtube on one flying though i think

Cheers ^.^ I did not want to start another topic but, the FS2004 is being improved quite a bit. FSX version has some minor tweaks that are required stilll, textures, prop, cockpit, externals....lights......

Found it XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLXcuTNVoQY&feature=related