PDA

View Full Version : Radar Utility for online flying

Paul Domingue
July 17th, 2012, 14:39
I was flying with friends on the SOH server the other night and lost sight of my friends. I remembered about an old C++ radar gauge by Eric Marciano that I used to use and thought it would be a great addon gauge just for flying with your friends. I quickly installed it into one of my aircraft and now I had an easy way of locating other people I was flying with if we got separated.

The gauge is an old gauge that Eric made for FS2k2 originally called M4000 but most people know it as the F16 gauge. It is still an excellent gauge even today and works well in FSX. There is a HUD that is included in the gauge and links to the radar but it is rather archaic and not needed for what I wanted.

I decided to package it for anyone who would like to use it. You old timers will have no problem installing it but I wrote an installation instruction text for those who might need it.

http://lpad.horizon-host.com/Utility_Radar.7z

See you online
Paul

crashaz
July 17th, 2012, 14:48
Excellent thank you!

falcon409
July 17th, 2012, 15:21
Nice revisit of an old-timer Paul. An excellent gauge that I use all the time. . .one of the few that's remained a constant in my gauges folder.:applause:

jeansy
July 17th, 2012, 21:56
thank you very much

greenie
July 17th, 2012, 21:59
Very thoughtful of you . News to me , thank you.

txsm
July 18th, 2012, 04:43
Thank you, I was thinking something like this would be nice. I'll give it a try.