PDA

View Full Version : a friend has pass...was a "shock"

Daveroo
July 15th, 2012, 08:33
i have a friend named richard,he was the father of my racing partner butch,richard and i sent emails back and forth,,he sent political hate mail and i sent "why you send me this crap for" emails...was a "game" for us...lol..silly but we had fun...one day the emails stopped...i thought i made him mad....so i called this morning,,and who of all people answered the phone? Butch,,why is that odd?..well he hasnt talked to his dad in awhile ( that i knew of) and and i hadnt talked to butch in 10 years...butch heard my voice and started cryin...said...damn dave...this is the first time i broke,who just heard soeone from the past that means something to you,,and bam...i asked him..dude whats going on..and he paused and said mater of factly...dads dead...i couldnt speak....richard and i werent close,,,but butch and i were,,,,,when we stopped being friends..it was as if a couple broke up,,,,hes not gay...but it was if a couple broke up...just went seperate ways and on with seperate lives,,,yet we litterally live 150 yards from one another......wierd