PDA

View Full Version : Flight DLC on sale @ Steam

paiken
July 12th, 2012, 11:45
All DLC for Flight is on sale now at steam at 40% off regular price. I just picked up the Alaska pack for $8.99.
:jump:

Dangerous Beans
July 12th, 2012, 14:38
I'm still uming and aring.

Might still be worth holding off a bit. Everything on sale at Steam at the moment but there having there daily deals where stuffs even cheaper.
maybe if they come up on the daily deals at 75% off I might waste some cash on Alaska, Hawaii and the Maule. They can stick the rest though.

Dain Arns
July 12th, 2012, 17:37
Steam is crazy right now. :icon_lol:
They have some really great deals on all games this week, but I just don't have the time to play all this stuff.

I had spare Microsoft points I used up to get the Alaska DLC.
But I'd have to say $8.99 is a good deal for the Alaska addon, if you like Flight.
Think it was 2Gb worth of download, if I remember.

txsm
July 13th, 2012, 02:08
Might still be worth holding off a bit. Everything on sale at Steam at the moment but there having there daily deals where stuffs even cheaper. maybe if they come up on the daily deals at 75% off I might waste some cash on Alaska, Hawaii and the Maule. They can stick the rest though.

I'm playing the waiting game too, trying to hold out until the end of the sale for the best price. FSX is keeping me busy, so I don't want to spend more than I have to if I do end up picking it up.

At the current 40% off there is a new Microsoft Flight Collection that includes a complete package of everything released for Flight for $29.99. If you bought Hawaii ($11.99), Alaska ($8.99) and the Maule ($8.99) it works out to $29.97. So, two cents for the warbirds.

Steam is crazy right now. :icon_lol: They have some really great deals on all games this week, but I just don't have the time to play all this stuff.

I spent the day trying to make room on my hard drive for all these deals.

txsm
July 15th, 2012, 12:13
Now is the time to buy, if you were thinking about it. $17 for the Flight Collection, including Hawaii, Alaska and all the planes. Or buy separately for 66% off. The Steam Flash Sale is good for another 4+ hours. (After that, it will go back to 40% off through June 23rd.)

Dangerous Beans
July 15th, 2012, 13:04
OK I bit. £11.87 for Hawaii, Alaska and the Maule is worth the gamble.