PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to ED

BeauBrummie
October 3rd, 2008, 14:09
Having only just fired up ETOE to actually fly it, I rejoiced to see a Boston. Hurrah! I must have missed the announcement for that gem.

Here's my first ETOE screenies. Thanks to ED for this wonderful aircraft and ETOE, and thanks to all Groundhogs.

Beau

grizzly50
October 3rd, 2008, 14:51
:kilroy:Beau, there are actually two Bostons and a straight-up US A-20. There's also a Beaufighter in a US skin. I am one of those people who have tested this sim. I can talk now that it's been released. I had to choke on this for a while, because I couldn't say much of anything about it. Do you remember asking about Felixstowe naval base a couple of months ago or so? Well, go take a look. I think you might be at least a little bit pleased. Have fun.:d

rbp71854
October 3rd, 2008, 16:10
Beau

Your fellow Groundhogs thank you for the fine work you did on the Cornish Airbases. They finally have a home and are a welcome addition to the ETO.

BeauBrummie
October 3rd, 2008, 21:29
Thanks Bob,

I did take the Bostons (and yes I had a look at all the new aircraft thanks) for a spin around Cornwall. Can I ask you to include Predannack and Portreath in the next release. They were crucial to CC ops up until late '44-45. 248 Sqn flew Beau's then Mossies consistantly from these bases to fight over the Bay. They were also used to be home to several ASW squadrons. On a personal note I have a whole Mossie mission pack on the back burner using them. Otherwise I'm dead chuffed to see those bases there (and my name in the installer's splashscreen!).

Cheers Bob

Beau

Pat Pattle
October 3rd, 2008, 22:17
Can I ask you to include Predannack and Portreath in the next release. They were crucial to CC ops up until late '44-45. 248 Sqn flew Beau's then Mossies consistantly from these bases to fight over the Bay. They were also used to be home to several ASW squadrons. On a personal note I have a whole Mossie mission pack on the back burner using them. Otherwise I'm dead chuffed to see those bases there (and my name in the installer's splashscreen!).

Hopefully these will make it into the next release Jeff. There were a few problems with getting them in so we thought it best to wait for a less 'hectic' time to take a closer look at them. :)

BeauBrummie
October 3rd, 2008, 23:19
Thanks Pat, thought it might be something like that. I hope they get in, after all Predannack was the reason I got involved in the bases in the first place.