PDA

View Full Version : Razbam A-4?

mustangman13134
July 10th, 2012, 13:25
Does it work in FSX? And if not, is there a version that will?

Do you get what you pay for?

Do the weapons work in anything other than CFS2?

If the answer to all of these is "NO", than what other A-4s would you suggest?

Roadburner440
July 10th, 2012, 14:08
RAZBAM has a lot of products in the pipe right now, and I know they have said they are working on a native A-4 package... Right now the only thing publicly known/shown is the Virtavia A-4. Knowing RAZBAM it will be a great product from them, but the Virtavia one blew me away when I saw the screens. No clue when yet though.

http://www.virtavia.com/gallery_A-4F.html

fallenphoenix1986
July 10th, 2012, 15:32
The Razbam guys displayed a preview shot a few weeks back on their facebook page, looks pretty early in the process but it will be worth the wait, just hope they do the Melbourne to go with it like they did with the first generation :jump:

Craig

expat
July 10th, 2012, 22:44
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?64510-HU-Scooter

jeansy
July 11th, 2012, 00:12
The Razbam guys displayed a preview shot a few weeks back on their facebook page, looks pretty early in the process but it will be worth the wait, just hope they do the Melbourne to go with it like they did with the first generation :jump:

Craig

Yep same here

With the previous releases from razbam, I'm looking forward to this one,

if they have like in the past with selectable ordinance the ability to drop bombs im sold no questions asked

IanHenry
July 11th, 2012, 01:16
I thought the RAZBAM Harrier was imminent, it seems to have gone a bit quite on that.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Ian.

hae5904
July 11th, 2012, 08:35
No worries Ian !! :icon_lol:

The Harrier sure is nearing release.

About the Skyhawk, Jeansy is right about the selectablel ordnance. RAZBAM will never return to static load outs. :salute:
Also, one should expect multiple versions of the Skyhawk......

Cheers,
Hank

Ian Warren
July 11th, 2012, 14:51
About the Skyhawk, Jeansy is right about the selectablel ordnance. RAZBAM will never return to static load outs. :salute:
Also, one should expect multiple versions of the Skyhawk......

Another Ian here :icon_lol: , "one should expect multiple versions of the Skyhawk" ... bring it on , I was very pleased with the FS9 A-4 and TA-4 , sure have the 'Kahu' upgrade ..oh boy i'm in , but course gotta have the lot .. i'm GREEDY :icon_lol:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

skyhawka4m
July 11th, 2012, 20:47
If the screenshot that people are talking about is the one I saw on facebook....the shape is all off......I'm sorry but....to me it looked like the FS9 birds either ported over or redone for FSX. I was sure hopeing they would go with new drawings and be comparable to the A-7 but........not going to hold my breath.

hae5904
July 12th, 2012, 04:59
Well Skyhawk, apparently you simply don't know what you're talking about! Pity......
No screenshots are shown of the new Skyhawk yet, so better keep your opinion (complaining about the FS9 model on a FSX forum ) to yourself and just wait till the first screenies show up on FB.

Rest assured to others, they are absolutely not "way-off" as Skyhawk implies.

Cheers,
Hank

skyhawka4m
July 12th, 2012, 05:36
Hank I think you need to be careful with what you say because the A-4 is my passion. If you have any connection to this project I think you should book mark this quote of yours....be prepared for my critique especially on your textures since you seem to be in attack mode here. Besides...once the Virtavia is out.....thats the only canvas I'll need for my texture work. At least they have taken my advise and answered questions and made changes before the plane was put out.

And this is the shot from facebook....

jeansy
July 12th, 2012, 05:49
skyhawka4m, sorry mate but i think your a little confused

yes you are right thats the port over that people are using at the moment,

but its not the pic of the up coming FSX native thats on FB

hae5904
July 12th, 2012, 05:57
:icon_lol: well I am not in attack mode Skyhawk, but the pic you show is the FS9 model, as Jeansy already mentioned.
Being critique is not a bad habit, in fact very welcomed by devs, but you cannot give critique on things that haven't seen daylight on the internet.

:salute:
Hank

skyhawka4m
July 12th, 2012, 08:41
Well......my concerns are based on past experience and why I have held off buying any planes from RAZBAM because of short coming that were brought to the attention of the DEV's and bascially ignored. I'm guessing its because I was once a texture artist for them and I gave up due to the type of layout they use for their texturing. My last suggestion being that the A-7 sits too high and I supported this with many photos and details............and it was left un-addressed. I'm not much of a "by the book" flyer and the way they set their planes up I feel is done in a way that it limits them in sales, and I think they should also look into a fail safe button as other DEV's have done for easy starts and easy flight.....but that too was ignored....but hey....thats just my two cents. thank god for the other DEV that looks to a wider base of sales.

fallenphoenix1986
July 12th, 2012, 12:42
haven't seen daylight on the internet

I could be mistaken but I could have sworn I saw a max render of the new bird a few weks ago.

Craig

Edit:
Found 'em:
Turns out it was a few months back, not weeks :P
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150717379484446&set=o.114149571850&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150717381009446&set=o.114149571850&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150717380499446&set=o.114149571850&type=3&theater

hae5904
July 12th, 2012, 13:01
Yep you're right. Forgot those shots. Still to early dev shots to judge clearly for some though. :icon_lol:
Thanks for sharing.

Hank