PDA

View Full Version : OT: Flight Sim Store and support tickets

strykerpsg
July 6th, 2012, 23:01
Anyone know the usual turn around for support ticket replies from the Flight Sim Store? I have sent a PM to JayKae and a few bumps to my existing ticket but haven't heard from them in more than 5 days now. Any suggestions?

Thanks

jeansy
July 6th, 2012, 23:38
Anyone know the usual turn around for support ticket replies from the Flight Sim Store? I have sent a PM to JayKae and a few bumps to my existing ticket but haven't heard from them in more than 5 days now. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with sales at FSS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Adrian is currently away till monday,

strykerpsg
July 6th, 2012, 23:39
Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with FFS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Ahh, thanks a bundle Matt. I have never had problems before and knowing they are out of the shop till then makes it all better. Thanks for the update brother.

jeansy
July 6th, 2012, 23:41
Ahh, thanks a bundle Matt. I have never had problems before and knowing they are out of the shop till then makes it all better. Thanks for the update brother.

No a prob mate

Its school hols down here, so he may be busy with his kids

strykerpsg
July 11th, 2012, 20:33
Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with sales at FSS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Matt,

Is Adrian part of the SOH forum community? If not, what's the best way to contact him? I've submitted support tickets at the FSS site. It's been almost two weeks since my original posting and 5 days since I bumped them again on my support ticket. I'm certain he's probably backed up a bit if he took some time off, but just want to run to ground an outstanding issue. Thanks in advance.

jeansy
July 11th, 2012, 22:08
im not sure Matt

he posts at orbx as FSS i think, otherwise i dont really speak to him these days like I used to, so i have no idea whats going on there, but its still school holidays this week, the monsters return to school on monday

strykerpsg
July 11th, 2012, 23:26
im not sure Matt

he posts at orbx as FSS i think, otherwise i dont really speak to him these days like I used to, so i have no idea whats going on there, but its still school holidays this week, the monsters return to school on monday

Thanks brother. I'll try to find him over at orbx then.

Firekitten
July 11th, 2012, 23:59
My experience of FSS support was atrocious... Sent a ticket requesting information on whether I could buy a product from them, and not download it immediately ( was away), got an automated response two weeks later saying that they had gotten my email (I'd already risked it, and bought the product, gotten home, and realized I COULD download it later, when did they get back to my email? 3 months later :P Not a store I'm going back to after that.