PDA

View Full Version : 7:48am...DUI in progress

Daveroo
July 4th, 2012, 06:50
OMG...as stated..its 7:48am and the auburn police are in a,well,"operation" to locate a dui/hit and run driver,he drove over a street sign,and a small fence and then left,was seen drinking a beer as this was happening

aircav1970
July 4th, 2012, 07:49
My wife works at one of the local lake's marinas here in Az. She said the highway up to the lake had DUI checkpoints set up last nite on her way home from work and that the Sheriff's office had launched two extra patrol boats onto the lake yesterday afternoon!:icon_eek:

pilottj
July 4th, 2012, 10:15
Went to town this morning to get some groceries for a pot-luck tonight. The local law-enforcement here is out in force today for sure :)

roger-wilco-66
July 4th, 2012, 13:05
Well, today was a sad day regarding law enforcement and crimes here in Karlsruhe.
In our neighborhood where we live a tragedy happened when a guy who had to be forced out of his flat shot four people and himself in the process.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18701975

Two of the victims, the bailiff and a locksmith who was supposed to open the door, where fathers with a wifes and children at homes they'll never see again.
Very saddening.

Mark

Daveroo
July 4th, 2012, 13:17
wow...shame...same sort of thing happened a few months ago in stockton cal,,,man was being evicted,he was refusing to leave,so a process sever ( off duty deputy) and a locksmith,were forcing entry and he shot them,then shot a man on the street,,,the police then,after a 12 hour stand off,fired "flashbangs " in to the house and it burned to the ground,,it was a 4 plex,,,,so either families ended up directly effected,and then all the people locked out of theyre homes for almost 30 hours...shame

rdaniell
July 4th, 2012, 13:18
Well, today was a sad day regarding law enforcement and crimes here in Karlsruhe. In our neighborhood where we live a tragedy happened when a guy who had to be forced out of his flat shot four people and himself in the process.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18701975
Two of the victims, the bailiff and a locksmith who was supposed to open the door, where fathers with a wifes and children at homes they'll never see again. Very saddening. Mark

I read about this today. Gives the story a much more personal slant knowing that it happened where one of our Outhouse family members lives.
Mark, you and your family as well as your whole neighborhood are in my prayers and I'm confident that everyone else here has similar thoughts.

Peace+

RD

roger-wilco-66
July 4th, 2012, 13:23
Thanks RD.

Blaze
July 4th, 2012, 13:30
OMG...as stated..its 7:48am and the auburn police are in a,well,"operation" to locate a dui/hit and run driver,he drove over a street sign,and a small fence and then left,was seen drinking a beer as this was happening

Yeah!..as if it wasn't bad enough having jagoffs like this drunk driver to worry about, Now we have to worry about these idiots Texting while driving \:( I wish the government would make these phone companys drop that texting service. What do ya think?

heywooood
July 4th, 2012, 15:54
Yeah!..as if it wasn't bad enough having jagoffs like this drunk driver to worry about, Now we have to worry about these idiots Texting while driving \:( I wish the government would make these phone companys drop that texting service. What do ya think?

I hate Facebook?