PDA

View Full Version : Sale at RealAir: 20-25% off on all products!

Tim-HH
July 4th, 2012, 04:55
Hi,

RealAir celebrates 10 years of MSFS aircraft development and has reduced the price of all their addons for the next two weeks:

www.realairsimulations.com (http://realairsimulations.com) :applause:

The new Lancair Legacy is included in this sale too.

Greetings
Tim

racartron
July 4th, 2012, 07:35
Actually the 25% sale applies only to the Lancair Legacy for the next 10 days. The other birds are priced as shown all the time. But thanks for the heads up as I really like the Lancair, but the normal $$ was a tad high for an old retiree:cowboy:

jmig
July 4th, 2012, 09:28
Dang it! I JUST bought the Lancair. At full price, of course.

:isadizzy:

Tim-HH
July 4th, 2012, 09:30
Actually the 25% sale applies only to the Lancair Legacy for the next 10 days. The other birds are priced as shown all the time.

Ah, right! Thanks for the clarification :)

Greetings
Tim

racartron
July 4th, 2012, 09:57
Dang it! I JUST bought the Lancair. At full price, of course.

:isadizzy:

I know the feeling. Do that ever so often. However, my "Old Man" status does help me hold off for sales -- sometimes. BTW, is the Legacy as good as everyone claims? I really like it' but am trying to get the Turbine Duke as well.

pilottj
July 4th, 2012, 10:09
The Legacy is excellent, someone called it the NGX of GA planes, I would agree with that. The Dukes are excellent too, the Legacy is a a newer project and has some more 'immersive' goodies. It is the first addon that I have turned off Accu-feel with because it already has it's own 'feel'. It depends what type of flying you like to do. The Duke is full IFR Twin engine managment for point A-B flying. The Legacy is also good for A-B but is a little simpler systems wise by design and can also throw in some aerobatics...it has better visiblity from the VC for sight seeing.

Cheers
TJ

skyhawka4m
July 4th, 2012, 16:50
Love it....now I am going to get the SF260 finally this week

Snurdley
July 4th, 2012, 18:31
FSPilotshop does have the Spit and Duke at $10 off.

http://www.fspilotshop.com/