PDA

View Full Version : I'mmmmmmmmmmm Back!

WarfareFX
June 30th, 2012, 15:14
Where the heck is the Cantina? I am in serious need of a barrel or two from the bar! After all these years of being MIA over on the Eastern Front(actually a thyroid gland gone crazy, 5 heart attacks, quad bypass, and a ICD to jump start me these days should the starter not turn over) Helga and I have returned to the flightsims!

I'm Uhu_Berserker (Steve McClelland) to those who have had the honor of being shot down by me or who have shot me down in the old days! Retired but soon to be re-animated CO of the 7th NJG along with Helga the 7ths mascot polar bear. We will be uploading the old 7th scenery files for those of you who have never flown them in CFS-1 and other CFS1-II scenery files as soon as I can dig them out of the rubble of the bomb shelter we stored them in all these years. I am back into scenery design and am designing some CFSII fields in the North-South American areas at the moment.

If there are anymore CFS-1 dinosaurs still stumbling around here, bellow so I can chug a pint or two with you!

Anybody have a slightly used ME-210 for sale or trade? Helga needs something to haul her bu-lk around in~

Dangerousdave26
June 30th, 2012, 15:29
Always glad to see members get back into the game.

The Cantina is here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?36-Canelo-s-Cantina

Belly up to the bar and have a Grog on Henry's tab. :icon_lol:

WarfareFX
July 1st, 2012, 03:46
Thanks DD26! I wonder if my bar tab is still open over at Canelo's? lol