PDA

View Full Version : Wombat

demorier
June 25th, 2012, 22:12
Did you make your odyssey to Isle of Mann TT. ?? I know you were talking about it last year.

wombat666
June 28th, 2012, 07:25
We certainly did Tony.
Made our way via Ireland to the IOM, visited most of the Channel Isles, then slipped across to England for the MotoGP at Silverstone.
Had to cut things short as my youngest Brother had taken a [not unexpected] turn for the worse, arrived home in time to spend a few days with Ed until he passed away.
Been hard at it organising his Memorial Service, all more or less sorted, service is next Monday.
I was rather tentative about our trip but Ed was insistent that Sofia could use a break and I would need some time away as well, so we departed post haste.
My 'Classic' 750 LM Guzzi was already over there so everything went smoothly.
If the situation had been different we had decided to head off to Assen but more important 'Family Business' came up.
I'll elaborate further on the TT but it is getting late and it's been a fraught couple of weeks.
TTYS.
:kilroy:

demorier
June 28th, 2012, 22:30
Pity about the family news. The IOM highlight packages are about half way through on channel OneHD at the moment. They did show some highlight packages of the Irish events as well but I somehow missed most of those.:icon29:

Ferry_vO
June 30th, 2012, 02:43
Sorry to hear about your brother, Wombat!

Daveroo
June 30th, 2012, 05:41
condolances on your brother,i hope he is now out of pain....