PDA

View Full Version : JU 87???

Marvin Carter
June 23rd, 2012, 20:12
What ever happend to the JU 87 Mathias was doing to gauges work on, Is it still in prosses or on the back burner???

Mathias
June 23rd, 2012, 22:44
Hey Marv,

I added a good part of my gauge artwork and code to the ship, but unfortunately had to shorten my involvement with this project massively due to real life issues, which I'm very sorry for.
The Ju87 is back in Collin's & Company's mainteneance hangar awaiting further completition as far as I know.

YoYo
June 24th, 2012, 00:51
Or try to Ju-87 from CoD this time: http://yoyosims.pl/il-2-cliffs-dover-ju-87-stuka ;) till Mathias will finish his Stuka.

OleBoy
June 24th, 2012, 04:42
I was looking forward to that Ju87 myself.
From what I've read (or not read) on the MilVis forums, it's not even on the back burner simmering. More like off the stove completely with the leftovers.
Just as well. I've noticed my interest with flightsim has been growing distant more and more anyhow. Even my repaint projects fizzled. The last thing I made contribution too was Instant Object Creator. I've yet to even try that. (shrug)

Marvin Carter
June 24th, 2012, 08:00
Thats to bad I was realy looking forward to this, one of my all time favorite planes. Use to be XO for LG1 squad in WWII online, JU 87 was weapon of choice for us, just to cool to have a flight of 30 to 50 JUs going for a AB atack. Might look into the Cliffs of Dover!!!
Hi Mathias!!!

bstolle
June 24th, 2012, 23:30
From what I've read (or not read) on the MilVis forums, it's not even on the back burner simmering. More like off the stove completely with the leftovers.

No, it's not off the stove etc. Further good news is that since classics hangar is out, I'm back in for the FDE :)

P38man
June 25th, 2012, 00:16
No, it's not off the stove etc. Further good news is that since classics hangar is out, I'm back in for the FDE :)

Now that is some good news at last !!!!

I really want a Stuka !

Marvin Carter
June 25th, 2012, 11:09
SWEET!!!!!