PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

skylane
June 20th, 2012, 23:10
Hello!

Just wanted to say Iīm still here, although I didnīt post anything in several weeks.
Iīm quite busy at my job, and at this time of the year, some outdoor activities are competing for my spare time.
Also, my computer crashed and died two weeks ago. Fortunately I had saved almost everything onto an external hard drive before it happened. I only lost five missions of my current project.
Now I have a nice new machine, and was able to get cfs2 running on the Windows 7 system. I donīt miss the old machine, much better performance and framerates on the new one!

Cheers, :wavey:
skylane

Jagdflieger
June 21st, 2012, 21:25
Good to see you back Skylane. Sorry I missed visiting you a few months ago. A few days either way and it would have worked out.

Congrats on the new computer.

skylane
June 22nd, 2012, 04:02
Hi Jagdflieger!

That's the problem with this job flying business jets: it is very difficult to plan private activities. A few days before and after your visit to Salzburg I was at home, unfortunately on the day of your visit there was a fllight..
Maybe you will come to Austria again, and we can meet next time!

Rami
June 23rd, 2012, 19:46
Skylane,

I'm going to be switching desktops soon as well. It's good to see you, and I'm happy to hear you are fully employed, given what we discussed during my visit. I've been increasingly busy as well, and with a wife and four young kids, the "honey-do" list is taking up more and more of my time. :jump: