PDA

View Full Version : Hudson landing at Florac, France

Francois
June 20th, 2012, 07:49
While I was playing with.... ooops... while I was TESTING our new Hudson today, I took it out to a little field that was used in the war for clandestine landings. Mark from SOH (RogerWilco66) has started to help me with some of the freeware scenes I am building for it......... !!
I shot a quick Fraps video of the landing...... more to come....

http://youtu.be/UQ5gwhe9q5c

Ian Warren
June 20th, 2012, 14:23
:icon_lol:Oh no that virtual chain saw is required , always a tree on the very end off the runway , pleased you panned around giving us little snippets of the internals . :cool:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Pips
June 20th, 2012, 14:51
The Hudson is looking soooooo good!

roger-wilco-66
June 20th, 2012, 15:10
Oh, I better put some bushes on that end of the runway :-) Nice landing, though, despite the obstacles.

The Hudson looks great, looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Mark

AussieMan
June 20th, 2012, 15:17
Francois, any chance of us beta testers getting the latest model to play with, err I mean test?

Sundog
June 20th, 2012, 17:30
I've never been a big fan of the Hudson. However, seeing this video and the development shots has me rethinking that position. Thanks for the preview.

P38man
June 20th, 2012, 17:42
Looks great, well done Simon, Francois and Mark !

Love the Fiesler Storch as well btw

Francois
June 20th, 2012, 23:00
Will make some better pics as soon as I have time. Most of my time is currently chewed up by the distribution and subscription problems of Computer Pilot Magazine, where our German distribution partner has cooked up a real mess !

"Don't mention the war, Fawlty...".....

Anyway, yes, we (or Mark) will get rid of some abundant trees, and will provide some more internal shots. Also Simon is reworking the interior green a bit still......

New beta version, probably, if I can find the time to work on it. Probably this weekend. I need to provide somewhat of a coherent file, otherwise I'll be answering questions for the next 3 weeks and I cannot spare the time on that !! :icon_lol:

This, like the Lysander and the Storch, is a FUN PROJECT...... at least for me. :jump: Just wish I had another 48 hours within the 24 I am already using...

bushpilot
June 21st, 2012, 00:00
"Don't mention the war, Fawlty...".....

"-But you started it!
-No we didn't!
-Yes you did, you invaded Poland."

Classic.

Hudson looks and sounds great. And there must be somekind of rudimentary GPWS sound at 0:44, pling-plong, hehehee ;)