PDA

View Full Version : getting frustrated,GTL problems,

Daveroo
June 18th, 2012, 08:57
Ive installed the new "game",followed instructions,been working on the cheat for well over an our now,and its not working at all,,,ferry? eddie? can you help?...but mostly,,ive tried to put in a couple "mods"...cars ive downloaded,and they are not showing either...will they only show later,as it is unlocked?..i was under the assumtion,that a mod would show as unlocked,,,again..im following the instructions that come with the downloads,,but i just dont know if im doing it correctly or not,,,,,

Ferry_vO
June 18th, 2012, 09:22
Dave, go to GT Legends\Userdata\your_name and delete this folder, now restart the game and make a new profile. The 'unlock everything' cheat should now work.

As for cars: They go to GT Legends/gamedata/teams, tracks go to GT Legends/gamedata/Locations.

You might need to unlock everything first to see all mods.

Daveroo
June 18th, 2012, 12:17
OK...Ferry,you made me think....my file system wasnt showing correctly,so i went digging,a GTL file was in drive C..i looked in add remove and i had the old version and the new one,,,i should have removed the old one first,so i removed both.did a regedit,cleaned everything out.reinstalled a clean install,now i have the program in prgram files/simbin/GTlegends....then before even testing,i slipped in the TG2001.dyn and they are all there,,,no its time to try some of the addons and then hook up my wheel and driiiiiiiive boy drive