June 13th, 2012, 15:42
Gus the dog that is....:icon_lol:

http://www.dogwork.com/ihopk8/

Tako_Kichi
June 13th, 2012, 16:45
There's a few good vids on that site.

TeaSea
June 15th, 2012, 15:26
Well of course he does.....and when he gets this opposable thumb thing down, he'll have water in it too!

It's not like mom is helping at all....

aircav1970
June 15th, 2012, 16:26
Loved that video,Gus is a really determined character!:icon_lol:

magoo
June 15th, 2012, 18:10
I know it probably just a patch, or some duct tape, but that little pool looks like it has a wall plug installed in it's bottom.

....That'd be interesting.

AckAck
June 15th, 2012, 18:56
I know it probably just a patch, or some duct tape, but that little pool looks like it has a wall plug installed in it's bottom.

....That'd be interesting.

as interesting as this...

brad kaste
June 16th, 2012, 09:18

I've seen this photo knock around on the internet for some time. For their sake,...I can't imagine the extension plug-ins are REALLY connected into an outdoor outlet or indoor. No one could be that dumb. (But maybe that could be Dumb and Dumber in the photo...)

TARPSBird
June 16th, 2012, 10:00
When I worked at a hardware store I had a guy come in at the holiday season and ask me if we carried extension cords with male plugs at both ends. After explaining to him that (a) there was no such product and (b) it would be a dangerous shock hazard, I asked him why he needed such a cord and he confessed that he had hung all his outdoor Christmas lights backwards and had the female plug next to the power outlet. In spite of my warning he bought two male plugs and a length of cord to make his own. I hope he survived the holidays. :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
June 16th, 2012, 12:48
No one could be that dumb.

rest assured, not only are there people that dumb, but there are lots of them. worse still, some o' them are electricians
:icon_lol:

Odie
June 17th, 2012, 11:15

Alcohol, electricity, and water...what could go wrong??