PDA

View Full Version : T-6 repaints??

skyhawka4m
June 10th, 2012, 10:23
What ever happened to the repaints and textures fixes that people were working on? Looking forward to a nice clean bare metal version myself with standard USA markings

rdaniell
June 10th, 2012, 10:26
What ever happened to the repaints and textures fixes that people were working on? Looking forward to a nice clean bare metal version myself with standard USA markings

I've been wondering the same thing. It's been awhile since I asked this question.

RD

heywooood
June 10th, 2012, 11:50
Chris Brisland - aka EagleSkinner was working on some paints for the Alphasim T-6

go to eagleskinner.com to see these and more

Not sure who was doing new paints for Warwick Carter's Texan

fsxar177
June 10th, 2012, 13:04
Chris Brisland - aka EagleSkinner was working on some paints for the Alphasim T-6

go to eagleskinner.com to see these and more

Not sure who was doing new paints for Warwick Carter's Texan

Mr. Brisland did those Alphasim paints in the past. However, he is still currently working on the new set for the Carter Texan.

Joseph

glh
June 10th, 2012, 14:15
This would be a nice one.

fsxar177
June 10th, 2012, 19:37
And, in case you missed it, see the following for a sample of the upcoming soundset for the carter Texan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffKEBvzRrc

Joseph

DaveKDEN
June 24th, 2012, 13:56
Any update on the Texan re-paints project?

roger-wilco-66
June 24th, 2012, 14:08
And, in case you missed it, see the following for a sample of the upcoming soundset for the carter Texan:
[...]

Joseph

Nice sounds, are there more cockpit recordings?
You could compare it to some recordings I made during a T-6 flight, see http://www.youtube.com/user/RogerWilco66/videos

Cheers,
Mark

fsxar177
June 25th, 2012, 19:32
Mark,

Thank-you for your support, and interest!

Yes, the interior sounds have been freshly created from the tarmac up, also. Currently working on rough engine sounds, which will be used in cooperation with the built-in, and specifically configured RealEngine Module. Stay tuned for updates!

Joseph