PDA

View Full Version : Bo105 "Polizei"-Package out ...

Fireball6
December 28th, 2008, 08:20
Just uploaded here and at avsim.com - my newest Package - two Repaints for the Bo 105 - one "Polizei Nordrhein-Westfalen" - and one "Polizei Bayern" - Version. Both are semi-fictional and use the same Number (5). The Callsign of the Northrhine-Westfalian Police-Helicopter is "Hummel 5", the Callsign of the Bavarian Police-Helicopter is "Edelweiß 5".

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

gajit
December 28th, 2008, 08:46
Oh Dirk - Thank goodness you are painting these for Nemeth - no one else is at the moment. Thanks for sharing. :applause:

doublecool
December 28th, 2008, 09:31
Oh Dirk - Thank goodness you are painting these for Nemeth - no one else is at the moment. Thanks for sharing. :applause:

Totally agree here I got just about all of Fireball6's paints:applause::applause::applause: doin the helo proud...

Txmmy83
December 30th, 2008, 14:38
I want to get the Nemeth Bo105 package
any comments is it worth to get ?

Framerate ?
Paintkit ?

nice repaint Dirk :)

BR
Tom
Simaerobatic

CG_1976
December 30th, 2008, 14:46
I love my Bo-105 and the ec-135. On my sigle core amd 512mb 8500 2gig xp comp i have no fps trouble at near full right. on my quad no problems. I have Dirks canadian cg paint and have a very fluid fps useing vancouver scenery.

Gizmo
December 31st, 2008, 06:50
Nice work Dirk very cool

I did quite a few repaints for the EC-135 which i really enjoy but sofar ive only done 2 for the BO-105...why because i consider it a broken product and i would'nt want to make cool repaints that incourage ppl to buy it with all the problems it still has,problems that ND seem to have just turned a blind eye to,maybe these will get fixed if they ever get around to making the CBS version who knows but till then my crayons stay in the box for the 105 :(

CG_1976
December 31st, 2008, 17:34
Nice work Dirk very cool

I did quite a few repaints for the EC-135 which i really enjoy but sofar ive only done 2 for the BO-105...why because i consider it a broken product and i would'nt want to make cool repaints that incourage ppl to buy it with all the problems it still has,problems that ND seem to have just turned a blind eye to,maybe these will get fixed if they ever get around to making the CBS version who knows but till then my crayons stay in the box for the 105 :(

Darn it Shame on me for forgetting you Gizmo. I owe you a beer. Gizmo did two of my faverite Ec-135 paints the Browards Country Sheriff Helo in Fl. and the Royal Austrailian Volunteer Coast Guards, A 1st for recognision of the Oz Coast Guard.

Fireball6
January 1st, 2009, 01:46
I wish you all a happy new year and many happy flying-hours !

gajit
January 1st, 2009, 02:17
I wish you all a happy new year and many happy flying-hours !

Thanks to you we will - cheers Dirk :friday:

hey_moe
January 1st, 2009, 02:35
Dirk...thanks for the repaint...looks nice on my helo:applause:

Gizmo
January 1st, 2009, 08:13
Thanks to Nick C for the heads up on a new patch for the 105!

Seems i might have spoken too soon about it still being broken ;) got a few other projects in the pipe paint wise but i might decide to take the crayons out for the 105 now it seems to have been fixed that is is Dirk hasnt done all the coolest ones by then!

& Thanks for the Thanks trans,glad you enjoyed those repaint they where fun to make

Cheers
steve

Fireball6
January 1st, 2009, 15:26
Hey Gizmo - great to read that you`ll paint some more 105`s. There are so much ...... :icon_lol:.
Had a little bit of time today and found a few small texture-mistakes on the Police-Package - so i have redone those parts and add a third paint for the Police of Rheinland-Pfalz to it.

If I did not found more "mistakes" I`ll upload the new Package tomorrow.

CG_1976
January 1st, 2009, 17:28
I like the color matching and scheme on that police helo Dirk. Nice is she avail for download. Be my 1st german reg helo paint.

Fireball6
January 2nd, 2009, 05:28
I want to let you know that "Pack II" is uploaded here and at avsim.com.