PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth ?

demorier
June 6th, 2012, 04:10
Anybody else suddenly having trouble starting Google Earth at the moment....or maybe just me.??

Terry
June 6th, 2012, 04:30
Works for me.

airattackimages
June 6th, 2012, 09:06
My Google Earth has been doing funny things this week. It shows places and landmarks 50 miles away from where they really are. First one I noticed was it shows the Thermal Airport in the mountains near Sage. lol

cheezyflier
June 6th, 2012, 12:19
i recently disable microshaft's internet exploder, and now google earth can't connect. is there any way to make it point to my default browser (opera) instead?

demorier
June 6th, 2012, 15:49
I've reinstalled the latest version of GE and it still won't login and start properly. Something weird going on !

limjack
June 6th, 2012, 18:10
Just ran it through my system and tried three different locations and it worked fine. Using AOL on my end.

Jim

aeronca1
June 7th, 2012, 09:10
Likely a red-herring, but I just read that Google is modifying their Android Maps app to allow offline storage of maps for up to 100 countries so you don't need a connection to use it. I wonder if these changes are affecting the Earth program?

demorier
June 7th, 2012, 18:59
After many attempts I finally got it installed again....something in my firewall or anti-virus was blocking it from installing properly.