PDA

View Full Version : Alabeo Su-26 new FDE soon

bstolle
June 5th, 2012, 23:54
Just a heads up. As I love the Su-26, I decided to make a completely new FDE (based on my Extra) for the Alabeo Su-26 as an 'optional' update.
Should be available at Alabeo soon. (Can't upload the FDE myself because the mdl needs to be changed as well)
BTW, even Yurgis Kairis 'Cobra' is possible now.

10lrrp
June 6th, 2012, 06:22
Great news i love Aerobatic A/C, but to many developers are beat on for the FDE. Now maybe they can upgrade the Pitts also, and keep adding to the stable.

Sundog
June 6th, 2012, 14:23
Thanks B! I'm definitely looking forward to it. :)

skyhawka4m
June 11th, 2012, 21:01
downloaded and installed....my prop does not work now.

update....I re-installed the update MINUs the repaint package...all is ok. whats wrong with the repaint package? A change needs to be made?

bstolle
June 12th, 2012, 02:24
The prop is working..hopefully... It's just the animation that's wrong because the repaint package doesn't include the revised cfg.
You need to manually copy & paste your 'old' repaints into the new cfg file that comes with the SP

UPDATE: Just got the info from Alabeo that the livery pack has been updated at the same time the SP has been released. So the easiest way would be to re-dowload it.

10lrrp
June 12th, 2012, 12:32
where is the patch, i don't see it on the site??

Sundog
June 12th, 2012, 15:31
where is the patch, i don't see it on the site??

I just logged into my account there and re-downloaded the whole plane to be safe.

However, to the right, past your activation code is a link to the update.

jessie r.
June 28th, 2012, 14:44
Does anyone know where I can get this update?

jessie r.
June 28th, 2012, 14:49
Nevermind I read the tread a little slower and figured it out out. lol sorry

napamule
June 28th, 2012, 15:10
I got this when I went to look. URL: http://www.alabeo.com/index.php?accion=product&correl=76 . This is 'product page' but you can click on 'Home' to see where the 'downloads' and possiby 'update' is located (go by most recent date). Hope this helps.
Chuck B
Napamule