PDA

View Full Version : ITEM SOUGHT

grizzly50
June 5th, 2012, 04:02
Guys,

I need this zip file from SOH Archive 1, Original Aircraft, Page 11 (list set to 15 items per page):

D-3800_44.zip.

It is one of ndicki's contributions.

It won't extract properly.

I downloaded from Archive 1 AND checked my previously-downloaded files. Same problem. Apparently, the problem has been around for quite a while.

Please PM me if you have a working example. It's for the re-upload project.

KellyB
June 5th, 2012, 04:35
No joy here, Griz. sorry.
hope Nigel has a copy.

Thanks for your efforts to make the site better, sir.

I wish I had storage enough to help.

Old Tiger
June 5th, 2012, 05:17
:wavey:Hi Kasey I'm sure I have that one, I e-mailed it to you.

:redface: Upon futher investigation I think the one I sent ya is messed up too.

Sorry bout that,

Old Tiger
June 5th, 2012, 07:34
:wavey:Hi Kasey I'm sure I have that one, I e-mailed it to you.

:redface: Upon futher investigation I think the one I sent ya is messed up too. This is 3800_43

Sorry bout that,

NSS
June 5th, 2012, 09:44
Hi Kasey.

Is this the one?

There would appear to be some issues with the tail sitting to low. Should be able to fix that in the XDP. Also the cockpit texture appears to have gone AWOL.

I will upload it to the ETO/PTO FTP soon.

Kev

superashi
June 5th, 2012, 10:07
Hi...I have this copy...D-3800_44.zip...don't know if it is the one you are looking for...don't know how to attach it to this post though.....if you still want it give me your email addy and I will send it to you...

Superashi

NSS
June 5th, 2012, 10:21
Kasey.

Uploded to the FTP under my name.

Kev

Old Tiger
June 6th, 2012, 04:08
:wavey:Hey NSS I noticed that too. The cockpit texture appears to have gone AWOL I think You need this Fr_Gauges_v1 By Craig "Viso" Murray:salute:

grizzly50
June 6th, 2012, 06:46
Kev,

Got it. Yep, same problem.

Len,

Yep. Need the gauges or another Viso plane of the same type.

You've both got mail.

:D

pete1
June 6th, 2012, 14:11
The files needed to make this work are:sitz_ms406c1_c.dds,sitz_ms406c1_s.dds and sitz_ms406c1_t_damage.dds from Viso's Ms406 v2.0 and sitz_f_gauges_1 & 2 from his French gauge pack.Hope this helps.

Old Tiger
June 7th, 2012, 05:05
Kev,

Got it. Yep, same problem.

Len,

Yep. Need the gauges or another Viso plane of the same type.

You've both got mail.

:D

:wavey:Thanks Kasey. Got em, the gauges look great:medals::salute:

ndicki
June 8th, 2012, 00:53
From the enclosed Read Me:

"You will need to download Craig's original V2 release sz_ms406c1_2 (Feb 2006) from Sim Outhouse or Netwings in order to
obtain the 'shared' files.

"These are: sitz_ms406c1_c.dds sitz_ms406c1_s.dds sitz_ms406c1_t_damage.dds sitz_f_gauges_1 & 2
These files remain unchanged for all variants except one."

Sorry, Kasey - I thought you meant the cockpit model had disappeared, and that you couldn't unzip the file properly.

In any case, rather embarrassingly these ancient skins are not at all up to standard and I'd honestly prefer to see them vanish. The model has been considerably upgraded since, as have the FM and DM, and to be frank, the old "sitz" series should be discarded. I have redone many of the aircraft - but just not this particular version.