PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the Dream Alive

Rattler
June 1st, 2012, 13:29
Just want to keep the Idea of a Native S3-B Viking for fsx alive.... All Viking Homers welcome to join in... lol

Roadburner440
June 1st, 2012, 14:28
I am behind you on this. Unfortunately I do not know how to model or code. :icon_lol: I do however have the full NATOPS manual for this aircraft that I have read cover to cover... DO NOT FORGET THE C-2!!!!

Rattler
June 4th, 2012, 09:47
:ernae::monkies::kilroy:

Felixthreeone
June 4th, 2012, 16:21
REALLY want an FSX native S-3B (actually I want all variants)!!!:icon29:

Roadburner440
June 4th, 2012, 16:49
REALLY want an FSX native S-3B (actually I want all variants)!!!:icon29:

All variants? You mean like the new Homeland Security version? I am no S-3 expert. I just like the plane, and think it would be something easy to have carrier fun with. Not to mention it would make a great refueler, and cross country sight seeing plane.. Unfortunately just cause it is 3 or 4 us means we will likely never see one of these birds from anywhere.

Felixthreeone
June 4th, 2012, 18:54
No, I am referring to the ES-3A, S-3A, S-3B, SeaStars, Orca, NASA, Aladdin, etc....And some loadouts like the Tanker, and possibly ELINT. I guess that is asking too much. :blind:

heavy
June 5th, 2012, 00:37
All variants? You mean like the new Homeland Security version? I am no S-3 expert. I just like the plane, and think it would be something easy to have carrier fun with. Not to mention it would make a great refueler, and cross country sight seeing plane.. Unfortunately just cause it is 3 or 4 us means we will likely never see one of these birds from anywhere.

You guys ARE NOT alone on this. Been dreamin about a War Hoover in FSX for a long time. Maybe someone will pick it up! I remember watching them do touch and go's at NASNI and hearing the engine spool up when power was added.....lovely! That sound you simply can't forget.

H

Rattler
July 24th, 2012, 09:25
we want a Viking..... just keeping this thread and dream alive:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute: