PDA

View Full Version : 'Half A Pack A Day Of Cigarettes Since Birth Didn't Kill Him..'

Panther_99FS
December 27th, 2008, 13:49
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3126260.html?menu=

Pepere
December 27th, 2008, 14:38
That's the secret - eat them instead of smoking em..

cheezyflier
December 27th, 2008, 18:47
That's the secret - eat them instead of smoking em..

when i was 14 my dad caught me smoking and made me eat what i had left in a pack of marlboros, about 10 or 12. by the time i was done, i was really glad he didn't know about the carton stashed under my dresser :costumes:

Wozza
December 27th, 2008, 20:45
We once had a rabbit that was house trained and would come and go as it pleased.One day it was just laying around looking very sad and sorry with a glazed look in its eyes.We quickly rushed it off to the vet,after a few min the vet came out looking perplexed and told us he was pretty sure the rabbit was just stoned (his words :) ) we where pretty red faced and amscramed out of there followed by the sounds laughter.Sure enough about 4 hrs later the rabbit was up and about with a major case of the munchies :costumes:
Wozza

cheezyflier
December 28th, 2008, 12:18
We quickly rushed it off to the vet,after a few min the vet came out looking perplexed and told us he was pretty sure the rabbit was just stoned

the same thing happened to my ex's dog, not once but twice!!!!
they used to sell it. i bought a half of some really sticky stuff. while i was house sitting, the dog took it out of my pants pockets while i was sleeping that night. it left NOTHING.

a few weeks later it ate an entire QP, it was actually pretty sick. it never did that again!