PDA

View Full Version : Questions on the FSX version Carenado Cessna CU206G Stationair

Dain Arns
May 26th, 2012, 08:27
Looking for answers from current owners of this add-on on these questions below, please.

1. Specifically, I'd like to know the date/time stamp of the .mdl file(s) for the FSX version you have.

2. If there are separate .mdl files for the exterior and interior(VC)

3. If there are 'bump maps' in texture folder.

I bought this from a reseller yesterday, and when I looked at the .mdl file (note singular), it's dated 11/15/2005, which leads me to believe I have been sold the 2004 version instead.
Plus there are no 'bump maps', in the texture folder, but I have found a few repaints that have 'bump maps' included.
Yes, I'm currently in a 'customer support status' on this and would like to clear it up.
Your help will be appreciated, thanks.

Brian_Gladden
May 26th, 2012, 08:51
Looks like you got a ported version. Mine has a separate interior model for all 3 versions as well as specular and bump maps.

DX-FMJ
May 26th, 2012, 08:52
Looking for answers from current owners of this add-on on these questions below, please.

1. Specifically, I'd like to know the date/time stamp of the .mdl file(s) for the FSX version you have.

2. If there are separate .mdl files for the exterior and interior(VC)

3. If there are 'bump maps' in texture folder.

1. Wednesday, ‎August ‎20, ‎2008, ‏‎11:19:04 AM

2. Yes, fsx native also.

3. Yes, spec's and bump's

dx

res non verba
May 26th, 2012, 08:57
for the first question i have: the wheel version has 4 models with all .mdl date being 05-10-2008, the cargo version has 2 models with the same date, the float version has 2 models also with the same date.

second question: i don't know how to see that but the wheel version for example has 4 models with their own mdl file: Pantwheels/1pilots; Pantwheels/2pilots; No Pantwheels/1pilot; No Pantwheels/2pilot.

third question: yes they have i suppose by the name, Carenado 206 Fuse_bump.bmp is one of them.

hope it help

Dain Arns
May 26th, 2012, 09:02
Yep, it's what I had figured out, I have the ported version. :frown:
Thanks to you all for confirming this for me.

Going to pass this info along to the reseller.
Next time, I'll just get it from Carenado.