PDA

View Full Version : Was wanting to know

Rattler
May 24th, 2012, 15:09
How do all.... I have been looking for a good S3-b Viking ... I wonder if this bird is on anyones to do list.. I know I would jump on it if it were to be developed... oh well just food for thought.. :ernae::ernae::ernae:

Felixthreeone
May 24th, 2012, 15:48
+1:jump:

Walter
May 24th, 2012, 16:06
It's for FS2004, but it works in FSX.

http://www.irissimulations.com/product-classics-s3.php

Rattler
May 24th, 2012, 17:20
It's for FS2004, but it works in FSX.

http://www.irissimulations.com/product-classics-s3.php

I am aware of that model.. infact I have it however, it is so outdated, I think a native version is in order, dont you?

Felixthreeone
May 24th, 2012, 18:21
+1:salute:

Rattler
May 25th, 2012, 15:31
+1:salute:

PRB
May 25th, 2012, 15:50
In late 1988 I rode in an S-3, actually the cargo version (US-3-something) from Diego Garcia to the USS Midway. Sitting up front behind the two airplane drivers, it was the most amazing and exciting airplane ride in my entire life. We were one of two US-3s delivering mail and people (like me) to CV-41. We entered the break in very close formatuion as "dash-2". The lead S-3's wing tip seemed like it was inches from the window as we flew over the ship up-wind. The break was astonishing. The "high-G" (for me) seemed to last friggen forever. The approach to the round-down seemed to take even longer. Then we had to bolter because of a fouled deck and go around. The actual touch down onto the deck was very smooth, but the decelleration was incredible as we caught the wire. Damn that thas fun. We neeeeeeeeed an S-3 for FSX! :icon_lol:

Rattler
May 25th, 2012, 15:55
In late 1988 I rode in an S-3, actually the cargo version (US-3-something) from Diego Garcia to the USS Midway. Sitting up front behind the two airplane drivers, it was the most amazing and exciting airplane ride in my entire life. We were one of two US-3s delivering mail and people (like me) to CV-41. We entered the break in very close formatuion as "dash-2". The lead S-3's wing tip seemed like it was inches from the window as we flew over the ship up-wind. The break was astonishing. The "high-G" (for me) seemed to last friggen forever. The approach to the round-down seemed to take even longer. Then we had to bolter because of a fouled deck and go around. The actual touch down onto the deck was very smooth, but the decelleration was incredible as we caught the wire. Damn that thas fun. We neeeeeeeeed an S-3 for FSX! :icon_lol:

what a great story.. I have always loved the Viking.. what got me was a discovery wings ep. on the viking, multi roled and very manuverable... just a great bird all around... great story.. thank you for sharing... would love to see this bird made for FSX
:ernae:
:ernae::ernae::ernae::ernae:

Rattler
May 25th, 2012, 16:00
feet wet

Felixthreeone
May 25th, 2012, 18:31
would love to see this bird made for FSX
:ernae:
:ernae::ernae::ernae::ernae:

+1 :salute::jump::applause::icon29::icon29::icon29: