PDA

View Full Version : SOH WANTS YOU! To....

Rami
May 21st, 2012, 15:54
Good evening,

I wanted to give all of the following forum moderators 48 hours notice...

FSX
FS 2002 / FS 2004
CFS3
CFS1

...that come Wednesday night, I am going to announce in these forums that the Warbirds Archive is going to be closing in August, and that all files must be transferred over to the new Warbirds Library. For details on how the CFS2 forum has been handling this, please read the following thread...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?65278-Attention-all-CFS2-ers&p=715278#post715278

I would strongly suggest that the moderators of these forums take the responsibility for coordinating the uploads, having members take a section from the archive, downloading the files, and uploading them to the new library, making a log of the files they've uploaded, so others can keep track.

Since I am a primary de facto moderator of the CFS2 forum during the military-related (and certainly supported) absences of Devildog73 and Jagdflieger, I've been coordinating the CFS2 effort.

If in the process you come across any "404 / File not found" error messages, these are files that were lost in the server crash two years ago, and/or have not been restored. In more than 90% of these cases, replacement files were uploaded to the Warbirds Library.

I'm going to have a tough enough time tracking and approving all of the files in this effort, so the more cooperation I can receive, the better.

I will post more instructions in just a minute...

Rami
May 21st, 2012, 16:05
Good evening again,

What you will want to do is take a section or user name from the old archive for your specific sim...

...then download all of the files. Pay close attention to the time stamp of the download on the lower-right side of the page...and please note that it is displayed in "European" format. (Year-Month-Day)

You will then want to upload the files to the new library, and you can copy the text from either the readme or the highlighted text shown in picture II.

In addition, if the download does not have a display picture but the description does, (see picture III) you can save the displayed picture by right clicking on it, and clicking "save as," as I showed in the picture.

Canelo_Kid is working on some of the coding errors in searches for the new library, but the files still have to be transferred.

I'll explain some specific uploading instructions in a minute.

Thanks,

Rami
May 21st, 2012, 16:18
Hello again,

Now, for some specific uploading instructions...

Uploading to the new library is fairly standard...but if Moderators participate in uploading, I think they can do something that standard members cannot.

You will notice on the previous post that each entry in the old archive as associated with a user name.

I believe that moderators can change the uploader/submitter from their name to the user name of the original file. Regular users cannot do this, but I think mods can. If not, I will have to do all of these myself...oy vey.

More importantly, Canelo told me that he adjust library user group privileges so that all uploaders should be able to change the submission time to reflect the original moment of submission.

Please see the pic, I highlighted the important areas.

In addition, make sure that the uploaded file go into its proper category, and if there are any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to PM me, or respond in this thread to ensure that we're all on the same page here.

I figure that 65+ days is enough time to get this accomplished.

Thanks for your help and support on this!

Sincerely,

middle
May 24th, 2012, 12:53
...we need volunteers to download all the cfs3 stuff from the Warbird archives so that it can be uploaded to the new archives when it is time. It's a big job and I no longer have the time on my hands as I once did....I havn't even flown in about a month, month and a half.
The files need to be downloaded and organized for re-uploading.....let me know in this thread if you can do it or part of it...thanks, gents, middle

Oh yeh...further info can be obtained from Rami....

grizzly50
May 25th, 2012, 03:20
Middle and Rami,

I don't have a whole lot of times these days, either, but you can count on me to lend hand.

Coordination is a must.

We're going to need a little help out there from those who can help out.

Please have Rami let us kow how he wants them arranged.

Also, each download needs to be checked to see if it can be extracted.

If it can't, let me check my files.

Old Tiger
May 25th, 2012, 05:17
:wavey:Middle and Rami, I just d/l all the Japanese aircraft, original, stand alone & skins they all work fine except for skins n1k1-rex-koyfu & aichi-e13a, Got an 404 - File or directory not found msg, both of which I have working zips and put them in the skin folder. If I can help futher let me know:salute:

Len

Rami
May 25th, 2012, 05:45
Good morning,

I included specific uploading instructions, found in the first three posts in this thread. If you come across "404" errors in the archive, this extend from the 2010 server crash. In over 95% of these cases, the files have already been uploaded into the new library.

Downloading the files only gets us halfway there. The files must be re-uploaded to the new library. The forum software is simply not compatible with the older archive, will not be supported much longer, and is the primary weak link in the website that makes SOH vulnerable to attacks.

This is what the project is about, and why the files must be transferred.

middle
May 25th, 2012, 11:06
Grizz, I understand implicitly....Thanks Old Tiger.....looks like rain here this wknd so I may be able to do a lot myself....

hairyspin
May 25th, 2012, 12:19
Bandwidth use this month is a bit tight, so it'll have to wait until June to see what I can do.

middle
May 26th, 2012, 10:36
I may be able to do quite a bit tomorrow....

Rami
May 26th, 2012, 11:11
Good afternoon,

I have already uploaded all files by RobH and Tempest, so do not worry about those. :mixedsmi:

italflyer
May 27th, 2012, 07:31
Well it seems I got a little spare time today and tomorrow, bandwith isn't a problem, so it's about time to give something back to the community.

I'll be starting to download from the "aircraft" - "others" -section. If someone else had the same idea, please let me know!

Edit:
Just realized there are some entries that belonged into the FS2004-section. Planes by F.Giuli mainly. It's allright when I put them there?

Rami
May 27th, 2012, 12:05
If you give me a list of these, I can transfer them over. It's my responsibility to do so.

middle
May 27th, 2012, 13:52
Here is a vid that Milton Shupe made instructing how to do this. The vid is speciffically for FS9 and FS2002...however, the basics are there.......I'm extremely tied up with the "Real World " but will be checking in as I can....
http://www.flightsimonline.com/mas/libmovs.zip

I may be able to do a lot tomorrow or tonight but as many of you as can, please co-ordinate and hopefully we'll get 'er done!!!!

grizzly50
May 27th, 2012, 14:48
Rami,

I will do all the orginal aircraft, starting at the bottom of the SOH list and work my way up.

I will immediately report and and all files that do not download or won't extract.

Middle,

Tell Milton that vid is great info.

Let's GO, guys. Let's "Git 'er done!"

Rami
May 28th, 2012, 18:11
Good evening,

I have approved all uploaded files waiting for approval, and dated those which needed to be. I also uploaded about 70 files for CFS2. :mixedsmi:

middle
May 29th, 2012, 11:13
Could those of you who are helping to accomplish this task please post in this thread so we can know who's doing what? Grizz is the exception as he has already stated what he could do. thanks, Guys...middle

hairyspin
May 30th, 2012, 11:22
I'll start with the Weapons from the archive.

middle
May 30th, 2012, 12:15
Thanks, Hairyspin!

grizzly50
May 31st, 2012, 18:47
Rami,

It would be a good idea to sticky this thread until the job is done.

I have just uploaded the entire CFS3 Aircraft page from Archive 2:

P-40f Update5 (5) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P-40fupdate5.zip (1.68 Meg) (downloaded 7142 times)

You all asked for it, so here it is! Opening canopy, repainted Virtual cockpit, and other minor fixes. This is the complete aircraft folder! Unzip and paste into you CFS3 aircraft folder. Warhawks Rule!

by mikewhl (2003-02-14 18:29:14)
----------------------------------------------------

P40f update 2 (4) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P-40fup2.zip (657.1 Kb) (downloaded 3644 times)

Last update to the F model,(maybe)! Revised materal, virtual cockpit, and other minor fixes. Just unzip and place into your CFS3/aircraft/P-40f folder. Mike Wholaver

by mikewhl (2003-02-01 12:17:56)

P-40f Update (3) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P-40f_Update.zip (565.98 Kb) (downloaded 4766 times)

Up dated m3d file, rounded the gear covers, and othe minor fixes. Updated xdp file. Tom Stovall caught what I just plain forgot to do! Corrected gun and ammo for the P-40f. Download P-40F
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=1090

by mikewhl (2003-01-27 19:24:09)

---------------------------------------------------

P-40F WarHawk (2) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P-40f.zip (1.38 Meg) (downloaded 11422 times)

P-40F WarHawk FOR cfs3, No WWII flight sim is complete without a P-40! Mike Wholver: builder Tom Stovall: painter Gergory Pierson: airfile Download P-40F Update
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=1091

by mikewhl (2003-01-27 16:15:36)

CFS3 Douglas A-26 Invader (1) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

gzra26.zip (8.40 Megs) (downloaded 14803 times)

The A-26 First deployed in 1944. It went to 9th AF units operating in Europe. Firepower and high speed were major assets. There are 3 GMAX aircraft in this download. They have fully animated control surfaces. All have 3D Cockpit, gun turrets & bombsight. Also 3 authentic, weathered-paint schemes. Full weapon load and 9 missions are included.

by Ed Wilson and JP Demmerle (2003-01-12 11:29:32)

AND pages 19 and 20 of the CFS3 Aircraft section of Archive 1:

F4U-1A update II (20) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

F4U-1A_updateII.zip (1.33 Meg) (downloaded 7527 times)

I forgot to upload the textures with the first update. Here's a new one with everything in it.

by gramps (2003-10-21 16:52:25)

-----------------------------------------------

Lg1 War Dragon fw190a 8 (19) CFS3 Aircraft (German)

Dragon_fw_190a_8.zip (1.59 Meg) (downloaded 1558 times)

This is a paint job inspired by a skin i seen of Wildbat's. These are the aircraft we use in my squad LG1. This is our Standard night fighter. Note: As Proud members of Lg1 we like to fly in style, all these aircraft use artmags wonderful fw190 cockpits. If the cockpit do not show up correctly please download artmags fw 190 cockpits here at the outhouse and that should fix the problem. If you wish to fly against us or with us online you will need all the LG1 aircraft. this is my first standalone repaint, i hope you enjoy it. specal thanks to wildbat and artmag. Smooth1

by smooth1 (2003-10-18 09:10:20)

------------------------------------------------

Lg1 echo fw 190a 8 (18) CFS3 Aircraft (German)

Echo_fw_190a_8.zip (1.59 Meg) (downloaded 2772 times)

This is a paint job inspired by a skin i seen of Wildbat's. These are the aircraft we use in my squad LG1. This is our Standard night fighter. Note: As Proud members of Lg1 we like to fly in style, all these aircraft use artmags wonderful fw190 cockpits. If the cockpit do not show up correctly please download artmags fw 190 cockpits here at the outhouse and that should fix the problem. If you wish to fly against us or with us online you will need all the LG1 aircraft. this is my first standalone repaint, i hope you enjoy it. specal thanks to wildbat and artmag. Smooth1

by smooth1 (2003-10-17 21:13:55)

-----------------------------------------------

Lg1 glythan fw 190a 8 (17) CFS3 Aircraft (German)

Glythan_fw_190a_8.zip (1.59 Meg) (downloaded 561 times)

This is a paint job inspired by a skin i seen of Wildbat\'s. These are the aircraft we use in my squad LG1. This is our Standard night fighter. Note: As Proud members of Lg1 we like to fly in style, all these aircraft use artmags wonderful fw190 cockpits. If the cockpit do not show up correctly please download artmags fw 190 cockpits here at the outhouse and that should fix the problem. If you wish to fly against us or with us online you will need all the LG1 aircraft. this is my first standalone repaint, i hope you enjoy it. specal thanks to wildbat and artmag. Smooth1

by smooth1 (2003-10-17 20:55:10)

Lg1 stevee fw190a_8 (16) CFS3 Aircraft (German)

Stevee_fw_190a_8.zip (1.59 Meg) (downloaded 1408 times)

by smooth1 (2003-10-17 20:44:00)

RaceP-63r (15) CFS3 Aircraft (Other)

Race_P-63.zip (393.6 Kb) (downloaded 1578 times)

Have fun with this aircraft

by spanish lady (2003-10-11 13:41:33)

PD_SF_Hurricane_79sqdrn (14) CFS3 Aircraft (British)

PD_SF_Hurricane_79sqdrn.zip (1.35 Meg) (downloaded 5027 times)

This update of Microsoft's of CFS3 Gmax Hurricane (v1.0) model by Patrick DIDIER features a repaint by Frank "Pepper" representing a Hurricane Mk I from RAF 79 Squadron. In addition to the visual enhancements, this aircraft has been revised by Bill "Spitfrnd" Wilson to be compatible with the aircraft produced by AvHistory and other designers that use AvHistory's tools for flight and damage model development. The flight model was created with Flight Model Workbook version 2.82.104. The damage profile was updated using Damage Model Workbook version 2.14.

by Wulfmann (2003-10-07 21:08:45)

------------------------------------------------------

P51M_Miss_Canada_Racer (13) CFS3 Aircraft (Other)

P_51_can.zip (1.66 Meg) (downloaded 2301 times)

Based on Spanish Lady's Miss America racer and with a newly made cocpit from artmag. WildBat

by WildBat (2003-10-04 18:23:23)

-----------------------------------------------------

P-38R White Lightning (12) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P_38L-5-LO.zip (4.33 Meg) (downloaded 2673 times)

another try and this time the right one, The P-38L-5-LO White Lightning from the Reno Airraces. Have fun with it.

by spanish lady (2003-10-01 15:16:02)

P_51m Miss America (11) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

P_51m.zip (1.71 Meg) (downloaded 1822 times)

This is the P-51 Miss america from the Reno airraces. I remodified the original stock aircraft and converted it into a racer with true characteristics. max speed about 500 mph. enjoy as this is freeware from holland. Modifying: Spanish lady Paintwork: Wildbat

by spanish lady (2003-10-01 14:50:45)

Racepack_5 (10) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

racepack_5.zip (5.72 Meg) (downloaded 1593 times)

EXOS and I did some more paintjobs and standalones for the Geebee racepack series. Get'em and have 6 more planes to choose from in the race games.
WildBat

by WildBat (2003-09-04 15:45:29)

Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm F4U-1B Corsair Mk II (9) CFS3 Aircraft (British)

wm_corsair_mk2.zip (1.78 Meg) (downloaded 6354 times)

The F4U-1B Corsair Mk II was produced on order for the Royal Navy. This aircraft depicts a Fleet Air Arm Corsair II of the 1834 Squadron at the time of the attack on the Battleship Tirpitz in July 1944. FAA Corsairs flew fighter support on the Tirpitz missions to Norway and are reportedly responsible for shooting down a few Fw 190 fighters. This was the main engagement for the Corsair in the European Theater of Operations. Shortly afterwards the Royal Navy sent their Corsairs to the Pacific in support of operations there. Original Gmax modely by Gramps

by Willy (2003-09-04 07:48:12)

Focke Wulf Ta 152Cv7 (8) CFS3 Aircraft (German)

wm_ta_152cv7.zip (2.6 Meg) (downloaded 8508 times)

Pre-Production prototype of the Ta 152C. Werknummer 110007, call lettered CI+XM, was 1st flown in Dec, 1944 and was extensively flown until the wars end in support of the Ta 152C program. Most pictures of the Ta 152C are of this aircraft. It was probably destroyed along with the rest of the Ta 152C aircraft at the war's end to prevent capture. Gmax model by Graham, the rest by me. Willy McCoy

by Willy (2003-09-04 07:39:14)

-------------------------------------

racepack_4 (7) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

racepack_4.zip (5.08 Meg) (downloaded 2333 times)

Last but important pack in the Geebee racer pack. Have fun racing.
WildBat

by WildBat (2003-08-31 06:48:57)

------------------------------------

Racepack_3 (6) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

racepack_3.zip (4.67 Meg) (downloaded 2132 times)

ALERT!!! PACK3 of 4 I had to change the upload to 4 packs in the middle of the upload. SO be aware that you need ALL 4(!!) packs to make it all work. Hope to see these planes on a racegame soon. Thanks to David (Teufel Hunden) for his Geeebees and avhistory team for helping him with the airfiles.
WildBat

by WildBat (2003-08-31 06:33:42)

Racepack_2 (5) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

racepack_2.zip (2.27 Meg) (downloaded 1518 times)

This pack is in three parts. Download all 3 to participate in the races! These Geebees were made by Teufel Hunden David Jedd djedd@cox.net. He did a remakable job and the airfiles are based on the 1% spredsheets from www.avhistory.org (http://www.avhistory.org) and the www.avhistory.org (http://www.avhistory.org) team had a big hand in the making of the airfiles. The sounds and the last planes is in pack #3 so GET THEM ALL! See ya on the rivers.
WildBat

by WildBat (2003-08-30 19:34:02)

---------------------------------------------

Racepack_1 (4) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

racepack_1.zip (3.05 Meg) (downloaded 2786 times)

This pack is in three parts. Download all 3 to participate in the races! These Geebees were made by Teufel Hunden David Jedd djedd@cox.net. He did a remakable job and the airfiles are based on the 1% spredsheets from www.avhistory.org (http://www.avhistory.org) and the www.avhistory.org (http://www.avhistory.org) team had a big hand in the making of the airfiles. The sounds and the last planes is in pack #3 so GET THEM ALL! See ya on the rivers.
WildBat

by WildBat (2003-08-30 19:27:55)

---------------------------------------------

RAF_SBD5 (3) CFS3 Aircraft (British)

RAF_SBD5.zip (2.12 Meg) (downloaded 3197 times)

SBD converted from Gramps SBD5 Navy Version to a British Stand alone Version. Correction to the rear gunner, Mos File, Winter paint scheme. Nice Plane Gramps ;)

by Charlie (2003-08-29 17:22:26)

-------------------------------------------------

BETA_SBD-5 Dauntless (2) CFS3 Aircraft (American)

SBD_Dauntless.zip (1.69 Meg) (downloaded 7563 times)

BETA_SBD-5 Dauntless. Beta of the Dauntless. Due to a glitch in the moseditor, you can't use alpha channels on the main texture. I was using an alpha to put the holes on the flaps\dive brakes. So this plane has no damage added to it for now. Working on adding the holes in the model. Hope to have an update with the holes and the damage soon. gramps

by gramps (2003-08-26 19:14:12)

CFS3 Curtiss Hawk III - CAF Aces (1) CFS3 Aircraft (Other)

Hawk3v3.zip (1.88 Meg) (downloaded 4100 times)

CFS3 Curtiss Hawk III model 68C - CAF Aces 1937 Version 3.0 The Curtiss Hawk IIIs painted as: 1.Hawk III "Colonel Kao Chi-Hang, CO of the 4th PG, CAF, Hangchow area, China, 14th August 1937" I welcome your comments, Ivan Hsu

by Ivan Hsu (2003-08-13 17:27:14)

Only the PD_SF_Hurricane_79sqdrn.zip entry has no pic. None in the archive and none in the zip file.

I cannot change Submitter name and Submission time in the entries, but the info is included in the descriptions above.

I will continue as soon as possible.

middle
June 1st, 2012, 11:27
I shall sticky it now. In this case, guys, please only use this thread for updating info for the library...Let us all know exactly what it is you're uploading.please don't post any OT stuff and keep it to the pertinent subject. Thanks Grizz, for your efforts. I have all the AVHisory stuff downloaded and am just waiting for some time away from the truck later tonight to upload it all...Carry on, Mates!!!:salute:

grizzly50
June 7th, 2012, 18:19
Guys,

Archive 2, Aircraft: All downloaded, checked and re-uploaded.

Archive 2, Repaints (stand alone): All downloaded and checked. Will begin uploading soon.

Archive 1, Aircraft: All downloaded and checked. Pages 19 and 20 have been re-uploaded. Will continue uploading soon.

Archive 1, Repaints (stand alone): Will begin downloading and uploading soon.

I have already reported to Rami by PM all problems that I have found so far.

I am on all Aircraft and Repaints (stand alone) in Archives 1 and 2.

C'mon, y'all. let's "git 'er done!".

middle
June 9th, 2012, 07:31
Guys, I apologize for not being able to assist. I've been going thru some really intense stuff....a very ugly divorce, to be exact. I havn't even fired up the sim for quite awhile and am looking forward to doing so again eventually.....She has taken me for everything, so far and had been planning htis for a very long time while pretending everything was cool. So, I am just now recovering from the initial shock.

Led Zeppelin
June 10th, 2012, 00:13
sad news, take care of you middle.

middle
June 10th, 2012, 11:15
I'll try, LZ..it's all pretty weird like a damn show on tv

gecko
July 16th, 2012, 20:51
Where do we stand on this project? What areas can I help with? Time is running low...

grizzly50
July 17th, 2012, 07:07
Where do we stand on this project? What areas can I help with? Time is running low...

Gecko,

Don't do ANY of Archive 2, it's all down and ready.

Do Archive 1, EXCEPT for Original Aircraft, Repaint Complete Aircraft, and Skins. I have done the first two already and am on Skins now.

Pick Ships, Vehicles, Effects, Scenery, Sounds, Textures, Missions & Campaigns, Weapons, Other, Noseart, Maps, or Betas.

Best to do an entire category, and not to pick and choose authors or types.

Please announce what you are doing here.

Here is what to do: Use the vid in Post #14 here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?67397-SOH-WANTS-YOU!-To

Follow it to the letter and you will have great success.

Please state in here what you have done so we can all keep up.

Download each and every one and make sure it downloads and extracts completely and easily. If not, please PM me here ASAP.

Good luck

gecko
July 17th, 2012, 08:51
Roger wilco, report to come later.

grizzly50
July 17th, 2012, 09:21
Gecko, you have a PM.

gecko
July 17th, 2012, 12:53
Replied, thanks.

Rami
July 19th, 2012, 16:19
Good evening,

Sorry, guys. I've been away at a teacher's conference yesterday and today. I am standing by, ready for uploaded files taken from the archive. I know Grizzly50 is working on it, and I also know from our conversations that he could definitely use the help. It may be best for the two of you to coordinate your efforts.

gecko
July 20th, 2012, 08:27
Started on the betas section and working my way up from there.

gecko
July 20th, 2012, 22:31
Betas, Maps, and Nose Art are downloaded, testing soon. artmags_luftwaffe_noseart.zip is not available.

Pat Pattle
July 20th, 2012, 23:15
Anything I can help with? What's not been done yet?

grizzly50
July 21st, 2012, 07:52
Betas, Maps, and Nose Art are downloaded, testing soon. artmags_luftwaffe_noseart.zip is not available.

gecko,

Reminder to only check archive 1, not Archive 2, not that you did. :D

I don't have artmags_luftwaffe_noseart.zip either. It must have been dead for a long time.

Keep up the good work, brutha.

:D

grizzly50
July 21st, 2012, 08:14
Anything I can help with? What's not been done yet?

Pat, OK, bud, roll up yer sleeves.

We are not downloading the current library, only the old Archive 1 and Archive 2 sections.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&New=10

Archive Library on the right (Archive 1) and Archive 2 Library (Archive 2) on the left, both under Warbirds.

I just sent you a PM.

All of Archive 2 has been done. Only Archive 1 needs attention.

Of Archive 1, I have alresady done all of the Aircraft and Repainted Aircraft, and am now on the Skins section.

Gecko started from the bottom of the list and has done Betas, Maps, and Nose Art, and I would assume that he's just starting on the Others section.

This leaves Ships, Vehicles, Effects, Scenery, Sounds, Textures, Missions & Campaigns, and Weapons.

I only ask that you follow my instructions from Post #27 above in this thread.

Good luck and have at it.

gecko
July 21st, 2012, 19:58
gecko,

Reminder to only check archive 1, not Archive 2, not that you did. :D

I don't have artmags_luftwaffe_noseart.zip either. It must have been dead for a long time.

Keep up the good work, brutha.

Yep, just Archive 1. I guess the one file is just gone then.

Pat Pattle
July 21st, 2012, 21:44
Gecko started from the bottom of the list and has done Betas, Maps, and Nose Art, and I would assume that he's just starting on the Others section.

This leaves Ships, Vehicles, Effects, Scenery, Sounds, Textures, Missions & Campaigns, and Weapons.

Ok, I'll start on the ships.

grizzly50
July 22nd, 2012, 04:59
Yep, just Archive 1. I guess the one file is just gone then.

Gecko, we've had very little that are permanently missing or damaged , so we've been pretty lucky so far.

Pat Pattle
July 22nd, 2012, 21:18
ships & vehicles done.

grizzly50
July 23rd, 2012, 03:50
ships & vehicles done.

Clive,

Thanks, bro. Good work.

You have a PM and email.

Pat Pattle
July 23rd, 2012, 23:02
Just thinking (dangerous I know!) and sorry if this is a daft question but surely as all these files exist on the server, can’t they just all be bundled up in one go rather than downloading the individual files??

Rami
July 24th, 2012, 16:23
Pat,

I understand your thought, but if we start bundling files, that will cause more problems than it solves. Each entry that was uploaded to the library had its own credits, and is its own package. We need to have individual entries for each of the files, I would like to keep the structure the same between the old archive and the new library.

Pat Pattle
July 24th, 2012, 21:21
Ah! I knew there 'd be a good reason, thanks Rami :wavey:

grizzly50
August 5th, 2012, 16:48
Guys,

I have just finished downloading and checking all the SOH CFS3 Archive 1 Skins.

These files are still missing:

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Skins Page 3:
p-47d-27_amy_lou.zip
p-47d-25_coffeys_pot.zip
aichi-e13a.zip
n1k1-rex-koyfu.zip

Skins Page 2:
pt_19_fab.zipx

So far, I have downloaded all of SOH CFS3 Archive 2 files, all categories, all SOH CFS3 Archive 1 Original Aircraf, RFepaint (stand alone) Aircraft, and Skins.

Gecko has done Betas, Maps, and Nose Art.

Pat Pattle has done Ships and Vehicles.

This leaves Effects, Scenery, Sounds, Textures, Missions & Campaigns, Weapons, and Other.

C'mon, guys, keep chuggin'.

As long as the Archives are still there, we can keep goin'.

I'm grabbin' Effects and workin' my way down.

Let's GO!

grizzly50
August 6th, 2012, 06:48
OK, Effects are done.

I am moving down to Scenery.

grizzly50
August 8th, 2012, 06:16
Guys,

Scenery is done, and I'm moving down to Sounds.

grizzly50
August 10th, 2012, 06:06
Gentlemen, the sounds are now downloaded and checked. Moving down to Textures, then will jump down to Other and back up to Weapons.

Trust me, there is method to my madness.

I am saving Missions and Campaigns for last, unless someone would like to grab those.

grizzly50
August 10th, 2012, 11:08
To all, Textures are done and I'm on to Other.

FireStorm II
August 18th, 2012, 18:19
Grizzly showed me his method; I'm taking on CFS3 Missions and Campaigns Add-ons. :salute:

FireStorm II
September 18th, 2012, 16:41
The Archive "CFS3 Missions and Campaigns" has 40 pages, at 15 per page.
So far, I have uploaded Pages 28 to 40. (working backwards - 188 of 593)
More to go, and interesting as I remember many of these oldies but goodies!

Rami
September 19th, 2012, 15:47
Firestorm II,

Thanks, Izza been approving dem as I seez dem. :mixedsmi:

grizzly50
September 20th, 2012, 10:56
Rami, et al,

Have finished downloading and checking Weapons and Other.

Will start at the first page of Missions & Campaigns and will work my way down.

grizzly50
September 20th, 2012, 10:58
Firestorm II, I am just starting on Page 1 of Missions & Campaigns and will work my way down to you.

Keep goin', Brutha!

~S~

FireStorm II
September 21st, 2012, 09:20
Grizzly, good news. U/Ling more today, buddy.

Keeping a list of D/L problem files, only a couple so far.

Rami,
Sent you a PM, Thx in advance.

Rami
September 21st, 2012, 11:38
Firestorm II,

Your issue is fixed. :wavey:

grizzly50
September 21st, 2012, 12:21
Stormy, please PM me email me that list so I can check my collection folder. I may have something that's missing or damaged.

grizzly50
September 27th, 2012, 11:31
Rami, et al,

I am proud, and relieved, to announce that all SOH CFS3 Archive 1 and Archive 2 files have been downloaded and checked for re-upload to the new library.

I have just begun uploading.

Oh, and Rami?

HEADS UP!!!!!

The avalanche begins!

:D LOL