PDA

View Full Version : Razbam Hesitation

falcon409
May 23rd, 2012, 16:12
The hesitation is in making this request anything more than what it is. . . .just a request. I wanted to download the Razbam F-102 I purchased several years ago, but it doesn't show up in my account so I sent a request that someone look into it and see why and if anything could be done to resurrect the download link. That was Sunday. . .nothing yet. I also posted a request for assistance in the Razbam forums because it was suggested that Razbam didn't want support questions popping up in any other forums (basically SOH). No response to that request either.

So I'm asking nicely. . .if anyone from Razbam sees this request for help, please check your mail and your forum and see if you can help me. Thank you very much!:salute:

Roadburner440
May 23rd, 2012, 16:14
Ron reads over here a bit, so you should get a response at least. I know when I was deployed he hooked me up with extra A-6 downloads cause they kept timing out. So is just a matter of getting their attention to get it reset. I wish I still had his email, or I'd PM it do you.

crashaz
May 23rd, 2012, 18:23
Will get a hold of him and ask him to come over.

falcon409
May 23rd, 2012, 18:33
Will get a hold of him and ask him to come over.
I'd just like him or someone that is part of Razbam to check their mail. . .that's all really.

ZEUS67
May 23rd, 2012, 19:45
Hi, just a heads up.

Both Ron and I are out of town on an unavoidable social meeting. We won't be able to solve this issue until our return.

Also, I'd like ti remind everybody that we had to rebuilt our store 3 times and that's why purchase history was reset for everybody.

I don't know the email address you've been using, but please send a forward, including your ouriginal order number to techsupport-at-razbamsims-dot-com

falcon409
May 23rd, 2012, 19:58
Hi, just a heads up.
Both Ron and I are out of town on an unavoidable social meeting. We won't be able to solve this issue until our return.
Also, I'd like ti remind everybody that we had to rebuilt our store 3 times and that's why purchase history was reset for everybody.
I don't know the email address you've been using, but please send a forward, including your ouriginal order number to techsupport-at-razbamsims-dot-com
I won't pursue this any further. Thanks