PDA

View Full Version : 'Andretti To NASCAR Dodge?'

Panther_99FS
May 19th, 2012, 14:32
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-sources-michael-andretti-could-join-dodge-lineup/

Cazzie
May 20th, 2012, 02:56
Do I hear follow the money? Maybe he can get Danica to drive for him. :icon_lol: NASCAR Cup is such a POS right now, I didn't watch either event last night and will skip the 24 hours of Charlotte (World 600) too! Instead went to see a 13-year-old piano prodigy, free. Man, did I get the better of the deal. The best stock car racing can be found at your local short track with the Late-Model Sportsman series. At South Boston, I can see three to four races a night for $10.00, have a meal for under $10.00, and hit them, move them, race them action for three plus hours. Everything the expensive pussies involved with Cup racing do not do. At the current situation, I hope the fans continue to disappear and Brian France goes bankrupt.

wombat666
May 20th, 2012, 11:07
A little food for thought that all those people who like to rubbish Michael Andretti should take on board.

"Michael Andretti, the 1991 IndyCar champion, holds the record for most wins in CART with 42. As an owner under the Andretti Green banner – the precursor to Andretti Autosport – he won three IndyCar championships. Andretti teams have also won 39 races, including two Indianapolis 500s.
Andretti also operates an extensive farm system of open-wheel drivers in Firestone Indy Lights, the Star Mazda Championship Series and the USF2000 Championship Series."

On a personal level, each time I was able to talk to Michael he was always friendly and unassuming .......... :applause:
I hope he doesn't go over to the Dark Side.

NASCAR is good for a laugh now and again.

Panther_99FS
May 20th, 2012, 13:34
Since McLaren treated him like dirt.....we never did see how he could have been in F1......:monkies: