PDA

View Full Version : Chance For PMDG Sale in Near Future?

Merlin216
May 18th, 2012, 14:31
Ive been eye balling the PMDG 737NGX. I really want to purchase it, but I am afraid I cannot be satisfied without the 600/700 expansion, and that brings the price pretty close to $100. Any hopes that there might be a sale? How often has PMDG done previous sales?

FlameOut
May 18th, 2012, 16:44
I don't think they've ever had a sale :pop4:

pilottj
May 18th, 2012, 17:09
I think your best bet would be to see if Aerosoft has a box version, then see if they have a sale. Boxed versions sometimes end up on places like Amazon too. I got the Aerosoft boxed MD-11 for about $50 on Amazon. It might be a while tho since NGX is PMDG 'current' product. Maybe after 777 and/or DC-6 is out then might see some cheaper NGXs via Aerosoft boxes

Roadburner440
May 18th, 2012, 18:00
PMDG themselves have never done a sale... I bought the J-41, MD-11X, and NGX from their site at full price. However as mentioned above Aerosoft sells their products in box. So one day I was going through Best Buy and got the 747-400X for $20! They also had some for sale on Amazon. I have not seen the NGX on sale ever though, and it is still an expanding product line (possibly with a BBJ, and C-40 variants being discussed). So I am unsure if you will see that particular bird on sale in the near future.

strykerpsg
May 18th, 2012, 19:36
I too would love a PMDG expansion of a C40 and BBJ, especially in light of the fact that Ariane has all but dried up and blown away, not to mention I've always considered PMDG a higher quality and better bang for the dollar than Ariane.