PDA

View Full Version : Obio is being...

Jagdflieger
December 26th, 2008, 17:12
Seduced by the Dark Side and is mesmerized by clickable switches in VC cockpits, reflective textures and promises of supersonic flight.

Like young Luke Skywalker, he'll descend into the darkest corners of his soul before coming back to his senses!

Good_2_Be
December 26th, 2008, 17:23
Say it isn't so Obi-wan :costumes:

OBIO
December 26th, 2008, 17:44
Nope, aint so. Yes, I am hanging out in the Dark Side's hood...but only because their babes wear black leather and have whips.

Yes, I got FS2004 for Christmas, and the Razbam Skyhawk Volume 4 and T-2 Buckeye packages (which are CFS2 and FS2004...and well worth the price of $20 per package...although I grabbed them the day they were half off).

I have wanted FS2004 for a while so I could enjoy the early General Aviation and Commercial planes without having to spend hours and hours converting them to CFS2 and ending up with really horrible flight dynamics. Now the time I save on these personal conversions can be spent actually flying.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
December 26th, 2008, 17:49
Ha, ha! I too like to take a spin through the FS 9 skies now and then. If only CFS 2 could be combined with FS 9, we'd have the best of both worlds.

bearcat241
December 26th, 2008, 21:26
Having FS9 just makes you better with conversions anyway. It gives you a proper environment to judge how any CFS2 conversion was originally designed to work in its native FS9 sim. Its also what makes me keep converting - once you fly a coveted military model in FS9 you naturally want to take it into combat ASAP.

miamieagle
December 27th, 2008, 05:06
Coversion are fine with me but there is nothing like having original ACs beign made for CFS2. They are better adapted for this Sim in my opinion.

As for flying F9. I too fly in FS2002 once in a while myelf and I see nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong with that is that sometimes I forget that Iäm flying in a civilian plane and I try to press the trigger when suddenly I realize that Iäm flying in FS2002 instead of CFS2.LoL:jump:

Buddha13
December 27th, 2008, 09:04
Hi all,
I fly CFS2,FS9 and FSX.I can truly say that I can crash any a/c anywhere with the same degree of accuracy at any time in all 3 sims.
Atleast in the civil sims I get time to line up on the runway before I crash rather than being shot down as I line up to crash.

Buddha13

Hern07
December 27th, 2008, 11:52
I,too, enjoy the taste of forbidden fruit every now and then, but always come back to CFS2

huub vink
December 27th, 2008, 15:17
A lonely path this is; the skies in MS Flight Simulator :costumes:

Huub