PDA

View Full Version : Hawker Sea Hawk for FS2004: Beta-test ready

nazca_steve
October 3rd, 2008, 10:09
Hello all,

For those interested in beta testing the FS2004 Hawker Sea Hawk I've been working on, well, I finally have got my act together with an FGA.6 now available for download here at 24MB: http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk/. The model is a 'clean' config FGA.6, WV908 in the Royal Navy Historic Flight colours. The readme file contains important notes and the beta objective, and please post your feedback on this thread.

The model uses the Dave Garwood Hunter gauges (with permission) so you must have them installed to see the 2D panel correctly. I will try and get these packaged with the main zip file shortly.

Remember, this is still beta, and there are a few cosmetic features still to come, such a rudimentary, non-functional VC. It is also my first project as you know, so you're bound to spot a good flew flaws in the model. Feel free to point them out of course, but what I'm mainly after is feedback on the FDEs. Full pilot's notes are available here http://www.nazcastudios.com/sea-hawk/pilots-notes.html.

Cheers all,

Steve

huub vink
October 3rd, 2008, 10:19
Thanks Steve! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Huub

kurt190
October 3rd, 2008, 10:24
Lovely - really nice. Thanks. Looking forward to a VC even if it is non-functional. Incidently I am not carping.......

kurt

nazca_steve
October 3rd, 2008, 10:30
Thanks gents, it's definitely been a good learning experience. Future work should be a little easier on the eye poly-wise, among other things. As for the VC, I will do my best. Its not going to be pretty, but track IR users will appreciate it to some extent.

kurt190
October 3rd, 2008, 11:34
Naz - this is your first model and it is gorgeous - I always loved Sydney Camm's designs and you have done this one justice. The VC will be the icing on the cake.

kurt

Richard Westcott
October 3rd, 2008, 11:46
Fantastic looking aircraft and flys really well.

Having worked in the Fleet Air Arm it is really good to see someone taking the trouble to produce the early Royal Navy jets.

You should be very proud of you work.

I am looking forward to the others being released.

Flyboy208
October 3rd, 2008, 12:10
The sounds are incredible! Thanks for allowing the Beta Steve! Will post some shots later. Finding it stalls at about 80 KIAS in the clean configuration.

Cheers! Mike :applause:

nazca_steve
October 3rd, 2008, 12:21
Thanks for the words of encouragement, gents, they do mean a lot, especially after investing nearly a year into the project (I'm sure there others who've done a lot more!).

There is one minor oversight on my part which I should mention - Hobby, my FDE man, was originally working on the FDEs for the F.1, but I failed to remember that when I put the beta up. Therefore, it is 200lbs underpowered, but if you are finding this one fine to fly, you are OK. I will correct it in the zip download, but it's entirely up to you if you want to re-download it, edit the cfg yourself (bump up the thrust rating to 5,200lbs), or leave it as is.

Stall speed at 80kts sounds about right, thanks for confirming that. How about full rudder at 300kts? The official pilot's notes point out that full rudder at high speed can induce 'significant' roll, and I have found myself in a nasty spin as a result. If anyone else can confirm that, I would be grateful.

My FDE man and I have found approach speeds about 110kts on final, how do you gentlemen find that speed? Also, how do you find visibility from the 2D panel?

Again, thanks to all for any feedback, positive or otherwise! Your comments will help make this better for all.

Cheers,

Steve

p.s. Flyboy, thank Greg Logan for his amazing soundset. I agree, it is superb.

huub vink
October 3rd, 2008, 12:58
Great job Steven! The model definitely looks very nice and the textures are great, although it took some time to load them, but perhaps this was caused by my virus scanner, which was working in the background. Framerates were very good on my rig.

Visibility form the 2D cockpit is very nice and didn't really miss the VC. I took the Seahawk for a short trip along the Dutch coast from my home base (EHVB) and returned there afterwards without any problems. Groundhandling is extremly nice as well.

And like the others already mentioned; the sounds are really extraordinary!

Huub

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Huub_Vink/DeaHawk_1.jpg

and back home again

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Huub_Vink/DeaHawk_2.jpg

Flyboy208
October 3rd, 2008, 13:22
Steve, OK - here's some feedback. I tried rudder deflection at 300KIAS as suggested and found that it wil roll in the direction of control input and then proceed to roll inverted, wanting to spin. Kinda fun to do!

Tried stalls again and found that power on stalls, both clean and dirty are right about the same, 80-85 KIAS. Did not attempt any power-off stalls yet.

Tried the approach at 120 knots, and nailed it.

Love this aircraft, will make a fine addition to my virtual Fleet Air Arm hangar.

Cheers! Mike Tyler:applause::ernae:

calypsos
October 3rd, 2008, 13:41
Please remember this is still WIP and it's the first model Steve has made! :ernae::applause::applause: What a way to start your career in FS aircraft, wow!

Make sure you guys do a cartridge start and see what happens from the exterior view.

Being a painter first, Steve has a shed load of schemes already lined up, covering pretty much every mark and user!

Flyboy208
October 3rd, 2008, 13:43
Forgot to ask, what's up with the "Chicken clucking" sound when you hit the smoke key, or is it just my PC? Mike :isadizzy::costumes:

nazca_steve
October 3rd, 2008, 15:13
Great shots there, Mike, thanks for posting. Yes, the chicken cluck...well there's one trapped in the engine plenum chamber, and ...no seriously, read the readme.txt and all is explained in there. In order to get the sound effect to play I had to align the sound to the barn_fx.wav sound - i.e the chicken sound. You have to overwrite it with the new sounds provided in the zip.

Trev, did you have the same problem or did the notes make sense?

Meanwhile, all feedback duly noted from Huub and Mike regarding handling. Great shots up the coast, Huub, what Neptune model was that, BTW? Glad to hear we are getting the same results both on ground and airborne. Mike, I know what you mean about the spins being kind of fun. At first I was a little taken aback, but now I realise it actually did handle like that. I've managed to recover from a few under 10,000ft which is a bit hair raising but fun.

robonav1
October 3rd, 2008, 16:22
Wonderful plane and rendition! One of my fovourite plane....I love this '50-'60 planes, but let me send you a request: please, please make a FS2004 version of your wonderful Wyvern that would be really a nice gift for me but I think for many other people here!

Flyboy208
October 3rd, 2008, 17:14
Great shots there, Mike, thanks for posting. Yes, the chicken cluck...well there's one trapped in the engine plenum chamber, and ...no seriously, read the readme.txt and all is explained in there. In order to get the sound effect to play I had to align the sound to the barn_fx.wav sound - i.e the chicken sound. You have to overwrite it with the new sounds provided in the zip.

Trev, did you have the same problem or did the notes make sense?

Meanwhile, all feedback duly noted from Huub and Mike regarding handling. Great shots up the coast, Huub, what Neptune model was that, BTW? Glad to hear we are getting the same results both on ground and airborne. Mike, I know what you mean about the spins being kind of fun. At first I was a little taken aback, but now I realise it actually did handle like that. I've managed to recover from a few under 10,000ft which is a bit hair raising but fun.

Got the "Chicken" issue fixed thanks to you! Here are some more images to share.

Cheers! Mike :medals::applause:

nazca_steve
October 3rd, 2008, 21:04
Mike, I am seriously impressed with these shots - great settings, lovely angles. Very nice water textures too. These are all in FS2004, right?

Robonav, the Wyvern was not mine, I merely hosted it on my site, and I don't believe there are any plans to retro-engineer one for FS2004. Rest assured though that any future projects from me will be FS2004, as I don't even own FSX and have only just got my head around building for '04!

Seaking055
October 4th, 2008, 03:59
Steve, this is one sweet looking model, I've only taken one quick flight in her and I'm impressed. Rest assured I'll be doing some traps with her later on and will get some pics up.

The sounds just blew me away, been a long time since I heard a Seahawk whine away. outstanding work pal.

PhantomP
October 4th, 2008, 04:55
Looking good Steve I hope the hawker is as great as you canberras are:applause::d:ernae:

Blackbird686
October 4th, 2008, 05:02
I've been watching this one for a while. Very nice to fly, and I like the fact that it is somewhat of a 'handfull'. Looking forward to the finished product. Thanks Steve... keep up the good work.:ernae:

Cheers -- BB686:USA-flag:

Flyboy208
October 4th, 2008, 06:37
Mike, I am seriously impressed with these shots - great settings, lovely angles. Very nice water textures too. These are all in FS2004, right?

Robonav, the Wyvern was not mine, I merely hosted it on my site, and I don't believe there are any plans to retro-engineer one for FS2004. Rest assured though that any future projects from me will be FS2004, as I don't even own FSX and have only just got my head around building for '04!

Steve, yes - all shots from FS2004. Appreciate the kind words. Mike :wavey:

huub vink
October 4th, 2008, 07:09
Great shots up the coast, Huub, what Neptune model was that, BTW?

Steve,

The scenery is part from a scenery package which depicts 1963 Rotterdam (EHRD) and 1963 Valkenburg (EHVB) by Harry Biard, Jaap de Baare, Tom Gibson and Wolfgang Gersch (rtrdmapt.zip at Filghtsim.com).

The Neptunes are part of an Dutch Neptunes AI package done by Jaap de Baare and Harry Biard. (aipkdtch.zip at Filghtsim.com). The Neptunes in this package were originally done by Tomohito Unayama, but redone for fs2004 and supplied with Dutch textures by Jaap de Baare.

Of course I'm biased, but definitely worth the download!

Huub

nazca_steve
October 4th, 2008, 12:53
Steve, this is one sweet looking model, I've only taken one quick flight in her and I'm impressed. Rest assured I'll be doing some traps with her later on and will get some pics up.

The sounds just blew me away, been a long time since I heard a Seahawk whine away. outstanding work pal.

The sounds are killer, I agree. I could not find an actual Nene soundset for her, but Greg Logan's Allison J33 soundset is the closest thing I could sort for it, and I agree, the whine is superb. From all accounts, the Allison J33 was a good contemporary for the Nene.

I'm really chuffed about all the positive feedback so far, thanks a lot to all. Blackbird, I know what you mean. The underpowered aspect of the engine means you have to treat her with care on that initial climb, but then you can have some fun with her. I'm finding approached at 110/120kts getting easier with practice now.

Huub, that Neptune is nice, will have to go off and get it asap.

huub vink
October 4th, 2008, 15:08
I have tried the model in FSX as well. The model shows up without problem and the animations work, however FSX has some problems with the (very) old gauges.

Huub

nazca_steve
October 4th, 2008, 21:08
Roger that, Huub, I have heard similar about the FSX gauges. Too bad really, but then once a proper port over to FSX is done, we can iron these problems out. That's good that all the anims work though, a bit of a relief.

huub vink
October 5th, 2008, 02:10
It was late yesterday evening, but when I tried the Seahawk in FSX, but this morning I noticed a minor problem with the transparant cockpit.

Huub

brian1305
October 6th, 2008, 09:48
Steve

Fantastic job here - really enjoyed flying her..(especially the spins).....you have to think a bit more with this bird! lol
Great job and looking forward to the many variants in the future..
Great website too!

:applause::applause:

nazca_steve
October 6th, 2008, 09:53
Thanks Brian, it seems the spins are a popular item with pilots! A bit hair-raising but fun nonetheless. Lots of variants to come, and I am hoping to release the manual controls F.1 variant and possibly a bombed-up variant for beta-testing after I gather some more feedback from this one.

Glad you liked the site too, it was a good excuse to brush up on my CSS programming.

Cees Donker
October 6th, 2008, 10:33
I like the plane, I like the site, and I like your avatar! :dWhat else?:costumes:
Great work Steve! Thanks for all the time you put in this project!

:applause::applause::applause:

Cees

familton
October 6th, 2008, 10:51
I have tried the model in FSX as well. The model shows up without problem and the animations work, however FSX has some problems with the (very) old gauges.

Huub

I have it in FSX and have replaced all of the FS98 gauges with FSX type gauges. I have added Simicons and my custom icons to switch all of the panels. I have added trim adjust and fixed the A/P so it works in IAS and MACH mode. I also have added camera views (right and left, right and left oblique and tail views). I have the guns firing with sound too. I am working on a gun toggle icon. Regards, Bob.

Flyboy208
October 6th, 2008, 15:03
Can't wait for the Dutch Navy variant. This bird handles like a dream in carrier ops, gave her a good shakedown with the Dutch Carrier, Karel Doorman.

Cheers! Mike :ernae:

nazca_steve
October 6th, 2008, 16:28
Killer pics as always, Flyboy, looks like you have your traps down to a fine art there. Lovely to see her coming in on the Doorman like that. It will look all the better once the we see some Dutch orange as well. One thing - those water textures are amazing - are they the same as the ones Huub uses?

Cees, glad you like what you see so far; the avatar pic was fun to draw, and is one of a series of three pinup t-shirts I drew to go with the project (availble soon on Zazzle.com). Sorry, but I had to plug that!

Bob (Familton), one thing you might want to bear in mind, is this is still a beta release for an FS2004-dedicated model. I was actually looking for feedback rather than anyone to forge ahead with their own mods to it. I appreciate that it needs work still, especially if you want to use in FSX, so no harm no foul. Just wanted to point that out though.

Cheers all,

Steve

familton
October 6th, 2008, 17:02
Hi Steve. I'm sorry. I understand your position. I will refrain from any more posts on my FSX mods. Best regards, Bob.

Flyboy208
October 6th, 2008, 17:26
Killer pics as always, Flyboy, looks like you have your traps down to a fine art there. Lovely to see her coming in on the Doorman like that. It will look all the better once the we see some Dutch orange as well. One thing - those water textures are amazing - are they the same as the ones Huub uses?

Cees, glad you like what you see so far; the avatar pic was fun to draw, and is one of a series of three pinup t-shirts I drew to go with the project (availble soon on Zazzle.com). Sorry, but I had to plug that!

Bob (Familton), one thing you might want to bear in mind, is this is still a beta release for an FS2004-dedicated model. I was actually looking for feedback rather than anyone to forge ahead with their own mods to it. I appreciate that it needs work still, especially if you want to use in FSX, so no harm no foul. Just wanted to point that out though.

Cheers all,

Steve

Steve, the scenery addon that brings FS9 (and free) to a whole new level is available at www.avsim.com - file is here :

File Description:
Welcome to Real Environment Professional, an extensive environment upgrade package for Microsoft's Flight Simulator 9. This package includes: 1. New sun, sun6, corona1, sunglow and suneffect.cfg 2. New aircraft spotlight 3. New airport lights that simulate a glow onto the surface 4. New Envmap (affects reflections) 5. Revised AquaPro 2006 Bright & Dark versions (base water color, wave animation and environment effects that also simulate cloud reflections in the water) 6. Trees courtesy of Feng Zhu's TreeGen v1.0 7. New runway textures (per selected WX Environment) 8. New asphalt textures (per selected WX Environment) 9. New concrete textures (per selected WX Environment) 10. New tarmac textures (per selected WX Environment) 11. Taxiway markings (per selected WX Environment) 12. Sky & environment textures 13. 3D Environment Bitmap

Filename: reprosetup.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 24th September 2006
Downloads: 149573
Author: Tim Fuchs
Size: 26658kb

Thanks for the comments, I have many hours of FS Carrier flying time, and some from my real-world US Navy flying.

Having so much fun with your rendering of this classic British jet!

Cheers! Mike Tyler:ernae:

rayrey10
October 6th, 2008, 20:04
Awesome plane. Very easy to handle (even for a rookie like me). Great aircraft for carrier ops. Can't wait for the final release.

nazca_steve
October 6th, 2008, 21:29
Flyboy, thanks a lot for that tip. I have resisted going over to FSX for a while, now this little lot will keep me even happier in FS2004 - it looks amazing. I am downloading now and will duly report back with some screens.

Bob, no hard feelings at all. Feel free to mod away as you want, but the final release may well be different.

Rayrey, very good to hear, the fact that it flies well is very important.

**UPDATE:

Ok, pack downloaded and it is amazing. Serious new lease of life to the sim - a big thanks for putting me onto that Flyboy. Here are some FGA.50 shots during testing:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/reenvpor_035.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/reenvpor_037.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/reenvpor_038.jpg

huub vink
October 7th, 2008, 09:15
Showoff with those Dutch markings! :costumes:.

The V on the tail shows this aircraft belongs to Valkenburg AB. The aircrafts on board of the HMS Karel Doorman had a D on their tail. The Dutch Navy had two rotating squadrons equipped with Seahawks (860 and 3 squadron). When they were landbased the flew form Valkenburg and had the V on the tail and when they were carrier based they had the D on their tails.

After 1960 the aircrafts on board the HMS Karel Doorman were only used against submarines and all fighters were moved to Valkenburg AB, until they were phased-out (and demolished) in 1964.

Huub

nazca_steve
October 7th, 2008, 09:46
Thanks for the background, Huub, I didn't know the full tailcode story or their full usage. How did they operate against subs? Were the Neptunes getting a sonar fix and directing the Hawks in? Excuse my ignorance here. Great colour photo by the way - I have several more FGA.50s to paint up so any reference is useful.

brian1305
October 7th, 2008, 14:21
Well - I think we have a hit on our hands!!!:applause:

Im sure I read somewhere that someone was working on HMS Albion - Centaur class carrier some time ago? tried to find it but with no luck - anyone know?

huub vink
October 7th, 2008, 14:24
Thanks for the background, Huub, I didn't know the full tailcode story or their full usage. How did they operate against subs? Were the Neptunes getting a sonar fix and directing the Hawks in? Excuse my ignorance here. Great colour photo by the way - I have several more FGA.50s to paint up so any reference is useful.

Nope, I wasn't very clear in my previous post, but the Seahawks were never used against subs. Due to the Dutch NATO tasks there was no real use for naval fighters or a carrier. Therefore the Seahaws left the carrier in 1960 and were replaced by Grumman Trackers and Sikorsky HSS-1 SeaBats.

The Neptunes had Valkenburg as their homebase, but there was at least one at Iceland to patrol the Nothern Atlantic and another one was doing patrols in the Curacao.

Huub

Flyboy208
October 7th, 2008, 17:21
The Dutch Neptune AI traffic is great - thanks Huub! Mike :ernae:

nazca_steve
November 6th, 2008, 11:03
Quick update on the Hawk chaps, I am close to finishing the virtual cockpit, and am in the process of testing out the FDEs for all variants. The plan is still to release all models apart from the FGA.101 in late November, with the latter following sometime after that. Thanks for your patience.

Steve

Blackbird686
November 6th, 2008, 11:07
Thanks for the update! I have had a jolly good time flying the beta model. (Never flew a real Hawk but this one is a real treat!)

BB686:USA-flag:

nazca_steve
November 6th, 2008, 13:59
Nor have I, and I think it is getting harder and harder to find a real Hawk driver these days, given that this is a 50s era fighter. I did get in contact with the Royal Navy Historic Flight to see if their Hawk pilot was a simmer too, but no such luck. Still, we've built this thing to conform to the official Pilot's Notes as closely as possible. Glad you're enjoying it so far. :ernae:

huub vink
November 6th, 2008, 14:56
Thanks for this great news Steve. I'm patient but nevertheless really looking forward to the final model!

Huub

Flyboy208
November 6th, 2008, 15:28
You know, I was just today thinking about this project. Thanks for the update Steve! Mike :ernae:

nazca_steve
November 6th, 2008, 20:51
Glad to see it hasn't been entirely forgotten! I've just been a tad busy of late with family and work, so had to sideline the project for a bit. I am confident I can get it finished within the next two weeks though. Here are a few shots of the FB.5 model with Harley searchlight pod underwing that will be part of the general release.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/seahawk/FRU_light_028.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/seahawk/FRU_light_030.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/nazca_steve/seahawk/FRU_light_032.jpg

teeps
November 6th, 2008, 22:52
Looks great Steve!

robonav1
November 7th, 2008, 20:43
Very, very nice!

nazca_steve
December 10th, 2008, 14:21
OK chaps, good news, the project is practically finished and I am planning to launch this weekend. Just putting the final touches on the last repaints, then I'll update the site with active links.

Stay tuned.

whitehawk_2009
December 10th, 2008, 15:13
Very nice, I was trying to land this thing last night, but not having that much luck. My skills were the issue, not the plane. :icon_lol:

WH

huub vink
December 11th, 2008, 02:59
Great news Steve. Funny as I was just wondering what the status of this project was.

Huub

nazca_steve
December 11th, 2008, 12:28
Yes, it has been delayed a bit as a result of learning to build VCs, and the birth of my new son, Charley, two weeks ago. Still, it's almost ready now. Keep checking the site, but the plan is the weekend for launch.

The new VCs are not mind-blowing mind you, but they are somewhat functional, and will help Track IR users have a bit more fun. I was also quite pleased in that I got the Gyro Gun Site (GGS) to slide up and down on gear raise/lower, so that the pilot has improved 'over the nose' visibility on landing. The exception to this is the German/Indian navy FGA.101 which has a fixed radar scope in place of the GGS.

Here are some WIP shots of the VC from last week. http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15048&start=60

I hope users will enjoy the new models...heaven knows its taken enough man-hours to build them!:isadizzy:

huub vink
December 11th, 2008, 13:08
Congratulations with the birth of your son!

Huub

WarHorse47
December 11th, 2008, 15:01
Steve,

Are the beta-tests still available? I can't seem to find the link on the web site. Or should I wait?

--WH

whitehawk_2009
December 11th, 2008, 15:08
Congrats!

That gun site lowering will really help, I never realized how much it got in the way until you mentioned it.

WH

Ferry_vO
December 11th, 2008, 15:23
Looks great Steve, all it needs now is a Dutch navy paint!

:applause: :ernae:

nazca_steve
December 11th, 2008, 16:19
Oh, it's got one, don't worry. See a few pages earlier in this thread. I will be doing another Dutch paint as well showing the earlier-style markings.

And yes, that site can be a bit obtrusive at times, so definitely switch to VC view for landings.

Cheers for the congrats, Huub, Charley has patiently laid in his moses basket a few times on some late night Sea Hawk sessions. Doesn't seem to mind too much while his Dad mutters about 'getting this bloody thing done!'

nazca_steve
December 11th, 2008, 16:23
Steve,

Are the beta-tests still available? I can't seem to find the link on the web site. Or should I wait?

--WH

Sorry, Warhorse, in anticipation of the general release, I pulled the beta link off. Check back at the weekend for the whole caboodle.

Panther_99FS
December 11th, 2008, 16:46
Check back at the weekend for the whole caboodle.

What about the "kit"..? :mixedsmi:

Cees Donker
December 11th, 2008, 19:48
Yes, it has been delayed a bit as a result of learning to build VCs, and the birth of my new son, Charley, two weeks ago.

Well, that's great news! Congratulations! Have a great time and enjoy!

:wavey:

Cees

nazca_steve
December 12th, 2008, 08:31
What about the "kit"..? :mixedsmi:

Lol, I'll chuck that in as well for you, Panther. It's funny how much my email typos and oversights have increased since my son was born...:icon_lol:

Blackbird686
December 12th, 2008, 09:36
Yes, it has been delayed a bit as a result of learning to build VCs, and the birth of my new son, Charley

Congrats on the birth of you new son, mate! :applause::applause::applause: Time for a fine "Rocky Patel" cigar, and Henry's buyin' all the drinks over at Canelo's. (Prolly speaking for myself here)

I'm sure that the new Hawk package will be a hit, Steve... The "beta" has already seen many hours of operation in my virtual flight world and has given me many hours of enjoyment. I'm looking forward to the full release.

racartron
December 13th, 2008, 08:57
Go Git 'em Guys:ernae:

huub vink
December 13th, 2008, 10:14
Thanks Steve, the model is lovely! I have downloaded them all, but as the V on the tail from this model stands for Valkenburg (like in EHVB), I guess I will fly this one most ;)

Huub

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Huub_Vink/seahawk_0.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Huub_Vink/seahawk_1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Huub_Vink/seahawk_2.jpg

nazca_steve
December 13th, 2008, 12:29
Looking very good there, Huub, really glad to see the first downloads coming in. I admit, the FGA.50 is nice, but of course my bias leans towards the FAA types. That said, they're practically the same, except your Dutch ones have funny blue missiles attached to them...:icon_lol:

BTW, repaints are being uploaded as we speak, so check back in a bit if you want to give your hangars a bit more colour.

Blackbird686
December 13th, 2008, 14:16
Very Nice! :ernae: I started off with the F.1 and added the FB.5 and the FGA.50. I love the way this plane handles, the "feel" is pretty darn realistic, (comming from someone who flys only a Cessna 185 in real life).

I'm on my way back to your website to gather up the rest of the models.

Thanks for your hard work and effort in producing this superb representation of the Hawker Sea Hawk :medals: