PDA

View Full Version : Back behind the stick

BeauBrummie
May 16th, 2012, 12:16
How sweet. Spent an hour re-flying some of my Beaufighter North Coates missions just having fun. Sinking ships and downing a defending Me 110 and Ju88 Nightfighter. Looks like I'm going to have to get my in again with defelction shots and rocket attacks! :jump::salute:

NSS
May 16th, 2012, 22:24
Good to see you back.

Hope all is well now.

Kev

flyer01
May 17th, 2012, 01:30
How sweet. Spent an hour re-flying some of my Beaufighter North Coates missions just having fun. Sinking ships and downing a defending Me 110 and Ju88 Nightfighter. Looks like I'm going to have to get my in again with defelction shots and rocket attacks! :jump::salute:
That's super.

Very good missions.

CFS3 is where I first got into flight sim's. The best people you could ask for. The trouble makes are like farts thy just fad away. lol

rbp71854
May 17th, 2012, 05:02
Jeff

It is most welcome to see your return. A rest from the sim always seems to recharge our love for CFS3. It has so much to offer.

cheers
Bob

Squiffy
May 20th, 2012, 12:52
Hey Beau!

I've just come back myself. Setting up my new gaming pc. Went 10 years on the old budget model with graphics updates. Finally blew the hard drive. Currently trying to get TrackIR 4 to work under Windows 7. Works fine in Rise of Flight.

Cheers! :guinness:

hairyspin
May 20th, 2012, 13:16
Welcome back Squiffy, it's been a while! Lots to catch up on for a hot new rig...

Pat Pattle
May 20th, 2012, 21:38
First Beau and now Squiffy returning to the fold, a good week for cfs3! So nice to see you posting again chaps. :)

BeauBrummie
May 20th, 2012, 21:52
Glad to be back. Anything new witeh BoB install from the last few months Pat?

Pat Pattle
May 20th, 2012, 22:53
Anything new witeh BoB install from the last few months

Am still plodding along very slowly Jeff, trying to get an update sorted. I've improved the field textures, have a few new airfields in the works and am currently building the Dover harbour and castle area. I'd also like to get the canopy damage implemented but I seem to get less and less time to do it in these day, as you well know yourself! :icon_lol: