PDA

View Full Version : just heard,,OJ wants a new trial

Daveroo
May 16th, 2012, 07:33
oj's lawyers are arguing that OJ didnt get a fair trial once again,they want him reliesed from jail inthe mean time .........

aeronca1
May 16th, 2012, 07:46
Lose the key; let him rot...

glh
May 16th, 2012, 13:45
Set him free after Nicole's killer is found and convicted.

Willy
May 16th, 2012, 14:22
Of course he wants a new trial. Most locked up convicts do.

hey_moe
May 16th, 2012, 16:34
He is nothing more than trash and the lawyers who defended him should be in the same cell he is in. What a total waste of life.

Prowler1111
May 16th, 2012, 18:55
He is nothing more than trash and the lawyers who defended him should be in the same cell he is in. What a total waste of life.

Itīs just about money and media thatīs all, OJ wants to be back in the media and make some $$$(and to get out,obviously)...donīt be so surprised if after all he gets out and lands in a reality show in a network : Living with the Juice:the OJ reality..

Prowler

TARPSBird
May 16th, 2012, 22:47
Itīs just about money and media thatīs all, OJ wants to be back in the media and make some $$$...
Prowler
Exactly right, he craves that media attention and can't stand not to be the center of attention. Even if he's on trial, if there's a camera on him he loves it.

brad kaste
May 17th, 2012, 07:23
The problem with miscreants such as Simpson,....is they're given too much press. Even when it comes to one of his flannel-mouthed lawyers representing him. Persons of his type should be totally censured and cloistered from the out side world. Period.

cheezyflier
May 17th, 2012, 11:49
oh how the mighty have fallen.

i remember the football star oj. and the rent a car oj. and the naked gun oj. he was americas favorite son for a long time. till he screwed up. i don't know what made him go off the rails. i don't know if he's a killer. i didn't watch the trial. purposely. all i do know, if to fall that far, is a tradgedy. whether he brought that on himself or not i can't rightly say.